• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most worthless 4 gen feature

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
  • The Vs. Seeker. I mean it's good for having a rematch, but it's just not worth it..

?

How is it not worth it? It's good for making money and training. The trainer with the Chatot and the one with a Roselia down near the Pokemon mansion give you tons of money when holding an Amulet Coin. And all you have to do is walk 50 steps..

Most worthless features..

Chatot's attack where you record your own voice.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • Interesting. So when does it ask you for a voice input?

You go to your Pokémon menu, click on Chatot that knows Chatter, click it, and it will be in the options (like the HMs) and then click Chatter and it will ask you if you want to record then you can record. :3

Video

It's completely pointless.

Years
  • You go to your Pokémon menu, click on Chatot that knows Chatter, click it, and it will be in the options (like the HMs) and then click Chatter and it will ask you if you want to record then you can record. :3

Video

It's completely pointless.

Looking at some of the comments made on that video you just linked me:

Trokolol
    1 month ago 4
    Most worthless 4 gen feature

i pressed next and blow a vuvuzela at my DS.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Yeah, and in the time when i arrive BF, i haven't do much of trading so i spend a lot of days saving BP for buying items (if i only discover PC earlier =S)

Back