• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mother 3 - GBA

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Sadly, I only own the real magazine. I wish I knew the link to the article, I would take a quick picture of it, but I'm at school and the magazine is at my house.

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    i love this RPG..though its weird, you fight hippies and whatnot

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I GOT THE 3 PART

YIPEE THE GRAPHIX ARE QUITE GOOD.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I adore the sprite/graphic style on Mother 3, they're simple and awesome simutaneously! ^_^

I also can't await for the English fan translation patch that they're working on, it would be really nice to understand the text.

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    I'm just praying that it comes out English officially.

Thats a No-No. The only way you can get mother 3 english is if you wait for the illegal english translation. Mother 3 wont come out legally english because there wont be anymore GBA games this year...hopefully there will but dont count on mother 3 legal english. hope i didnt get you down

I've already finished the game two times and just begun my third playthrough.

is it that short?! or have you been playing it non-stop?

Last edited:
    Back