• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MotherSerperior's Online Sketchbook of (mostly) Pokemon Drawings!

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • Hello! Many of you may have seen my name on the trading thread often. Many of you probably didn't know until just now that I draw Pokemon. Well, I do. ;P
    I came across this and got excited because this can be a great place to display my art (even if some are just sketches or nothing special) and get feedback :)
    **Uploading these in no particular order
    & I would love to take requests! It would definitely keep me motivated :P

Pikachu!
    Spoiler:

Meowth!
    Spoiler:

Uxie!
    Spoiler:

Zorua!
    Spoiler:

Wynaut!
    Spoiler:

Celebi!
    Spoiler:

Slowpoke!
    Spoiler:

Jirachi!
    Spoiler:

Plusle!
    Spoiler:

Luxray!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Usually threads are closed here if they don't have art included in the opening post, so perhaps try to take pictures and include them as soon as you're able? A super mod might stumble across the thread and close it if you take too long. XD; (though if it does end up being closed, you can make another thread so long as you have more than three pictures to show, if less than four, you'll have to post in the Drawing Display Thread ^^)

I'm looking forward to seeing your work, as well!~

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • I have finally started uploading photos of my drawings/sketches!
    They are not all up yet, but they will be. I would appreciate any comments ^_^

Years
  • Glad to see your art finally posted! =D

I really like how you line; it comes out at a really nice-looking thickness. Pikachu especially came out pretty adorable, nice job on him! :D I do notice some of your lines are a bit wobbly though, but that's nothing a little practice can't fix. Also, since you mostly do copies of already-existing Pokemon images, I recommend you study the image you're copying a bit rather than just looking at it and then back at your sheet to draw. By that, I mean pay attention to the placement of things like where the tail attaches, the size of the feet, how far apart the eyes are, and so on instead of just drawing without giving it much thought (otherwise you're just drawing and not actually learning). If you pay attention to these things, you'd have less problems with problems like the two feet coming out different sizes (like Uxie's feet, for example) or the tail attaching at an awkward place (Uxie's tail)! It'll help out a lot later down the road.

But really, I like these a lot, the lining just happens to be my favorite part! I hope we can see more, though I'd especially be interested in art without any references since I'd love to see what else you can do~! :3 I guess that counts as my request? XDD;

Back