• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mothim-Nidoqueen-Flygon-Shriftry (All Shiny)

ConfusedOne

Strength In Wisdom... I Think?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    I have a Mothim, Nidoqueen, Flygon, and Shiftry. All of them are shiny and I want to trade them away. I'm not really looking for anything in particular other than starter pokemon but only fully evolved forms. You know, Venusaur,Charizard, Blastoise etc. They would be nice. But as long as you give me a good offer then it doesn't really matter to me.

Just post your offer here or pm me. I'll check all the replies in the morning.

Andrea

Konoha Ninja ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Are you interested in Infernape lvl 55 ? Also have Venasaur.

Last edited:

ConfusedOne

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    I now need a Nidoking. Lvl 30 and up preferably. I still offer any of the shinys I mentioned earlier.

Someone just get me a Nidoking...

ConfusedOne

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    I'm sorry. I guess I should have been a little more specific. I'm not interested in any Sinnoh starters. Again, sorry I failed to mention that earlier.

If you can get me a Walrein lvl 30 or higher, that would be better.

ConfusedOne

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    So you don't have a Walrein...

No shinys unless someone, anyone can get me a Walrein.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I can easily get you a Walrein for your Nidoqueen. I'll even clone the Nidoqueen a couple of times for you so you can get more offers in this thread.

ConfusedOne

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    Um. Nidoqueen, Mothim, and Shiftry are all gone now. I only have Flygon left. Offer good if you want it.

Back