• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Movement Permissions amongst some other questions

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
  • Hello all,

I have a very simple question in regards to movement permissions. Below I've posted a route that I've been making and the movement permissions I've applied to it. The ROM is Fire Red 1.0. However, when I attempt to cross the movement permission 18, the protagonist isn't proportioned correctly (i.e. looks like they're standing on a tree, rather than behind it). What permission tile should I put in the replacement permission tile 18 is so the protagonist is proportioned correctly? (Note, for more clarification, movement permission 1C when I step on it works as intended)

Also, I have a question to ask in regards to free space. Already, I've started using the 0x800000 offset for all of my maps and all of my map extensions. Would it be safe for me to use this same offsets for my scripts as well, or should I use a different offset to put all the scripts I will do in?

Kind regards,
    Peter

Attachments

• Movement Permissions amongst some other questions
      map help.PNG
      28.3 KB · Views: 7
    Back