• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moves you hate most?

Years
    Honstly, I really hate Thunder Wave. It is far too accurate, and it's always annoying to see my opponent paralyze me. That's why I always need to bring an Espeon with Syncronize with me. It gives others a taste of their own medicine.

Who could forget Yawn? I certainly can't. Everytime someone uses Yawn, I always have to switch out to another Pokemon, but then they immediately use Yawn on that Pokemon as well. It seems like it's only purpose for existing is to make me mad. I have no patience for people who use Yawn every single turn.

Wait, there's one more. Any move that hits you multiple times. I built up hatred for any of these moves when I used to Audino farm in Generation Five. It would always use Double Slap. It would hit me five times in a row more than 75% of the time it used that move. It's the same for any other move. Very annoying, and it's a big waste of my time, having to sit through something that is doing minimal damage to me everytime.

Oh my god yes... I remember the days where in RBY I felt like I would just click Thunder Wave and it would just work. Same thing with Confuse Ray, that move just threw the animation as soon as it appeared on the screen. And AI opponents love to use Yawn... So boring...

Nakala Pri

Hypnosis. >:O Every other Watchog but MINE can use it and they'll spam it until I'm waiting for my damn Sawk to wake up and when he does, AHHHHH HYPER FANG THEN HYPNOSIS!! D:<

Yawn. Those damn monkeys WILL PAY!!

Leech Seed. It actually kills me. xD

Confuse Ray. DIE DIEDIE!!!!!

Hypersonic. *jumps off a bridge*

THAT IS MY LIST OF MOVES THAT EVEN HITLER WOULDN'T USE! D:

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    God I hate Minimize. It's the worst move ever used in the whole pokemon world. I hate absolutely despise this lifeless move which I hate.

Years
    I hate AI who spam evasion-raising moves, especially because of a certain Pikaclone who spammed Double Team to death in the 5th Gen games. Also, I hate status moves of any kind when used by a Prankster user, because they can really turn the battle against you fast.

One that also got on my nerves after playing OR/AS is Endure, because it seems like every trainer with a Hariyama uses that move and it becomes utter annoying. It's pretty much the new "Pelipper Protect Spam" tactic that annoyed the hell out of me in the original Hoenn games.

Secret Power, particularly when used by wild Audino because it always seems to put me to sleep at the worst times, especially when grinding against them for the huge EXP.

And Fake Out. It's why I always hate going up against feline Pokemon because they just always love to use it on the very first term. Thank god for Ghost-types and the Inner Focus ability.

Years
    I really dislike Stealth Rock and other entry hazards. It feels like so many competitive matches put so much focus on it... It gets kind of dull to keep hearing about it all the time.

I honestly can't say that much else bothers me though... Wrap in generation 1 was a huge pain as well though.

Back