• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moveset idea

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    So i am raising my farfetch'D but I am not sure what I should teach it next, Air Cutter or Slash, and then I was going to teach it sword dance. Which is better Air cutter or Slash?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    For Farfetch'd, Slash is definitely better because his ATK is higher than his Sp.A... But, he still should have a Flying-type attack. Regrettably, Farfetch'd doesn't have much to work with though. He can learn Air Cutter, Air Slash, Aerial Ace, or Pluck. Pluck is more powerful than Air Cutter (but not by much) and has a neat effect, but Air Cutter can critically hit.

Other good attacks Farfetch'd can learn are Night Slash, Steel Wing, Leaf Blade, Double-Edge, U-Turn, and Return. I'd suggest you use something like Knock Off or Toxic, though, since Farfetch'd isn't too strong himself. Farfetch'd also learns Poison Jab, but it gives him poor coverage.

If you can get a Stick hold-item, I highly suggest you use

Farfetch'd @ Stick
    -- Night Slash
    -- Slash
    -- Air Cutter
    -- Leaf Blade

Otherwise, use stronger variants of the attack (Return / Double-Edge over Slash, and Air Slash / Aerial Ace / Pluck over Air Cutter). Though, to be honest, Farfetch'd isn't going to do much without critical hits anyway.

Safetyfirst

Chloe Moretz Fan
    Years
    Doesn't exactly need slash since it isnt super effective, and I think Aerial Ace > Air Cutter, but thats my opinion

Back