• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moveset Suggestions

Rat

Years
  • I like my team, yes, but eh. There's always room for improvement.

Blaziken
    Brick Break
    Flamethrower
    Rock Tomb
    Bulk Up

Crobat
    Aerial Ace
    Sludge Bomb
    Fly
    Confuse Ray

Milotic
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Toxic
    Aqua Ring (+Leftovers)

Metagross
    Meteor Mash
    Zen Headbutt
    Earthquake
    Agility

Dusknoir
    Shadow Punch
    Thunder Punch
    Will-o-Wisp
    Curse

Scizor
    Iron Head
    X-Scissor
    Night Slash
    Agility

I already have a few ideas on what to get rid of and replace, but other suggestions are always welcome. I know a few of them suck, and some are "eh." With some of them, I might be willing to go as far as to breed for a new move and start from scratch. None are fully EV trained yet, y'see.

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
  • For Crobat, get rid of Fly. You already have Aerial Ace, so you don't need another Flying move, and besides, 2 turn moves are generally quite crap as the opponent can easily predict your moves and switch out to a Rock type, or something. Of course, ingame this doesn't really matter, but still you don't need 2 flying moves.

I think if you can get HP Ground, that will take care of any Electrics. If not, I suggest Shadow Ball, as that will totally destroy Psychics (with their weak defense) or Return (if you managed to evolve it into Crobat, Return should be at maximum power, no?)

I don't play PD so I can't really help out with any of the others, sorry!

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • I like my team, yes, but eh. There's always room for improvement.

Blaziken
    Brick Break
    Flare Blitz
    Rock Tomb
    Swords Dance

Probably best to use him as a Physical Sweeper, as he has access to Swords Dance

Crobat
    Aerial Ace
    Sludge Bomb/Toxic
    /Roost
    Confuse Ray

Fly is a horrible move, also Poison is a horrible attacking type

Milotic
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Mirror Coat/Hypnosis
    Recover

Recover is much, much better than Aqua Ring + Leftovers. Mirror Coat or Hynosis help her walling capability too. (both are egg moves)

Metagross
    Meteor Mash
    Zen Headbutt
    Earthquake
    Agility

Maybe Explosion or Thunder Punch over Zen Headbutt, but pretty good as is

Dusknoir
    Shadow Punch
    Thunder Punch
    Will-o-Wisp
    Curse

The only Dusknoir I have used is the Pain Splitter, your set could work, but it lacks a recovery move

Scizor
    Iron Head
    X-Scissor
    Night Slash/Swords Dance
    Agility

I already have a few ideas on what to get rid of and replace, but other suggestions are always welcome. I know a few of them suck, and some are "eh." With some of them, I might be willing to go as far as to breed for a new move and start from scratch. None are fully EV trained yet, y'see.

Quite a nice team, another option is to breed Scizor to have Baton Pass so he can pass SDs or Agilities to some of your sweepers, but that's just an idea

Back