• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movesets for Snorlax please. Alot in play to think about.

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
    Like the others, I have to say that a 2 vs. 2 Snorlax is not a good choice. Snorlax is much better for 1 vs. 1. So here is a nice 1 vs. 1 moveset. (I'm not too good with EVs but this would be probably what I would use on EVs)

Snorlax@Leftovers/Chesto Berry
    -Rest
    -Earthquake
    -Shadow Ball
    -Fire Blast/Ice Beam

But I use a really weird Snorlax, it works though

Snorlax
    -Body Slam
    -Covet
    -Rest
    -Shadow Ball

I start each battle using Covet, so I can get Berrys and things like that, then I use Body Slam unless they are Ghost and I'll use Shadow Ball. Rest when HP gets low. I've made a theif team before which got me some really good items :) Snorlax was in it

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Please don't use Covet on Snorlax. There are too many other Pokes that you can stick that move on. Snorlax should not be one of them.

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
    shanecdavis said:
    Please don't use Covet on Snorlax. There are too many other Pokes that you can stick that move on. Snorlax should not be one of them.

I use that move to steal items like berries and things like that. I know it really isnt the best move, but my Snorlax can steal there item and kill them in 1 turn. As long as Snorlax has a great ATK stat. I would think it would be a pretty decent fighter. I usually capture both Snorlaxes in the game anyway. I use one to experiment with.

Flame Demon said:
    Subpunchlax sounds cool. I haven't seen anybody use it though. I wonder why?

Its not as popular as some of the better ones like the one that uses Earthquake, Rest, Shadowball, and Return. (Dont exactly know the name of this one)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Flame Demon said:
    Subpunchlax sounds cool. I haven't seen anybody use it though. I wonder why?
    I used SubPunch Lax before. It was pretty cool. But usually, people don't use it because it is not the standard. Also, it has no way of healing, and therefore its usefulness as a special wall goes down

Exokriz said:
    I use that move to steal items like berries and things like that. I know it really isnt the best move, but my Snorlax can steal there item and kill them in 1 turn. As long as Snorlax has a great ATK stat. I would think it would be a pretty decent fighter. I usually capture both Snorlaxes in the game anyway. I use one to experiment with.
    Well, this is about battling, not random in-game stuff you do, so please don't suggest sets that are non-competitive.

Exokriz said:
    Its not as popular as some of the better ones like the one that uses Earthquake, Rest, Shadowball, and Return. (Dont exactly know the name of this one)
    No Snorlax uses all 4 of those moves. They choose either Earthquake or Shadow Ball, not both, and put Curse as their 4th move to make CurseLax.

Also, people should stop using that Flareon av because I've seen 3 people use it already.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    starmie fighter said:
    i like how people think i actually named that snorlax, after thinking of it and using it

You're 0mastar? Omg, I totally didn't know that. =0

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
    Dude... One person just gave a 2 vs. 2 moveset, and then the rest followed them.
    I said I might want to pair it with my Shiny Ninetails who has been really shot down.. I didn't want any suggestions for it, yet you disobeyed me.
    1 on 1 is fine!! I wanted more of those. Thanks.... I guess... Sorry if I'm bumping an old thread, but it seems like it got life every now and then to keep it up.
    Sorry also if there was any confusion. :(

TwinScythe

-Fighting and Traveling-
    Years
    well actually snorlax is an epic monster in 2v2 i'd use it

ninetales @Lum Berry/ White Herb(ingame)
    -Will o Whisp
    -Fire Blast/Overheat
    -Protect
    -Hypnosis

snorlax@ leftovers
    -protect
    -body slam
    -self destruct
    -curse

curselax is the best lax to use in doubles in any situation where you dont have a Helping Hand tagged along, ninetales sleeps the opponent that is more of a threat while lax curses up, ninetales burns stong cbers while lax protects, steel/ghost types are both wrecked by fire in 2v2 and burning rock and sleeping fighting pokemon shouldn't leave snorlax in much of a worry leaving him with an availability to only carry normal type moves

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Cool 0ma is here, anyways yeah selfdestruct gives lax a good job in 2v2, only that some pokemons gang up on it =(.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Ok first psychic sucks, snorlax's sp.atk is horrible.
    Earthquake and rest are ok.
    Snore is also horrible, why waste return/body slam?

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
    Exokriz said:

Thats because it's not real or a better moveset and covet sucks too

That above set is a Curselax mistake
    ~Curse
    ~Rest
    ~Earthquake/Shadow Ball/Fire Blast
    ~Body Slam/Return

Thats the standard and the best tbh... F.Blast for skarm

Back