• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie 7!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2003
    deoxis

QUOTE: but the wierd this is that i noticed is that in one scene deoxys is a shadow and fire is behind him and he has two full arms when one of his arms should be wirey like a snake.

Maybe he is Able to transform his arms like that :D

is there a clear picture of Deoxis some were?

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
  • It's the same like in the previous trailers. I've missed to copy the first trailer of the 6th movie but in the second they show many scenes from the older movies. I guess that the details are coming in the next two trailers. (I expect 3 altogether because they always send in 3) But I really wonder why I'm not able to copy them this time....

By the way:

On a french site -> pokelord.com they say that a comet is coming down in the desert of Houen. (I guess that one where you can get your fossil in the game.) It carry's Deoxys in it. I don't know what it wants (maybe conquer the world) but our lovely green dragon is "smelling" the danger and wants to protect us.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • This should be a very nice film. I like Rayquaza, and I think Deoxys will be excellent as well. Too bad it won't hit the US for a while. Heck, we're still waiting for a release date for the 6th movie! ^_^'

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
    Years
  • hehe yes first I wanna watch the sixth movie. Btw the last 3 movies are much more better then the first 4, or is it just me??..:D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    OOOH!!!! This movie looks really, really cool! ^_^ I couldn't believe how realistic the asteroid looked. And the animation looks nice and everything! XD Eee! I can't wait for it! My brother nearly exploded when he heard that Rayquaza was going to be in this one! *runs around in circles wildly*

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Rayquaza said:
    hehe yes first I wanna watch the sixth movie. Btw the last 3 movies are much more better then the first 4, or is it just me??..:D
    Pokemon 4ever is really a whole lot of rubbish!

Others are way better.

But I've heard of, most of the scenes and Anime in 7th movie is cut from previous movies.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    I liked Pokemon 4 ever a lot.Probably because I love Celebi.It was really sad......And the Dark Ball was cool too.

Does anybody know what'll happen in the Pikachu Short in the 7th film?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Would'nt it be great if there were games for Gamecube based on the movies? Just a thought........

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
    Years
  • pika-mew said:
    Would'nt it be great if there were games for Gamecube based on the movies? Just a thought........
    yes that would be, but too much work for a small groep of people I think..:(

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I think Rayquaza looks evil in the movie scenes! and Deoxys is evil! i still think there should be a movie about the Regis, Deoxys, the Latis, and Jarichi!

Years
  • I got some pictures from the movie -
    Movie 7!

Ash looking annoying as usual. -_-()
    Movie 7!

Cool pic of Ray! He is the best dragon ever!
    Movie 7!

Plusle and Minun, how cute!
    Movie 7!

The Iron Giant (LOL)

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • I'm surprised that they do not give the movies PG ratings. I mean, it is a tad bit violent, especially in the first one when the original Pokemon were being mauled by the clones. And there are lots of moments and peril, too. But maybe I am just paranoid. :paranoid:

pokegenius

Poke`Mon Genius 4ever
    Years
  • POkemon Movie

Hey everyone I'm pokegenius the new member !!! :P Anywayz can anybody tell me about Pokemon Movie 5,6 & 7 please I heard about it and so wanted to know about it cause I'm a Mega Fan Of Poke`Mon. :classic:

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • pokegenius said:
    Hey everyone I'm pokegenius the new member !!! :P Anywayz can anybody tell me about Pokemon Movie 5,6 & 7 please I heard about it and so wanted to know about it cause I'm a Mega Fan Of Poke`Mon. :classic:
    Yay a newbie! :classic: Anyway, I am not too clear on the movies as their summaries go, but you can check out serebii.net for more information on them. Hope this helps. ;)

Last edited:

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • YIPEEEEEEEE!
    *bouncing up and down in excitement*

It looks really cool! I can't wait to see it! It won't be coming to U.S. for a long time, but til then I can keep waiting for the sixth. I also can't wait for the next trailer. Hopefully, it will be longer.
    * continues bouncing up and down *

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Remember how the trailer had a American techno music in the background? Well, I've recently redownloaded that trailer and it's been replaced by some other music. Did 4Kids complained about it or something?

Back