• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie Sequels

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There are many movies out there, some of which have no continuation at all, while others do. Of them that don't, which would you like to see a sequel for? What would call this movie? Which are some characters that you'd like to see featured here, and which actors or actresses do you think should play them? How do you expect its plot to turn out?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I would have loved a third Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider movie. The plot doesn't really matter all that much, nor do the characters or actors, but it should stay true to the first two installments and have a lot of British Angelina Jolie beating stuff up.

Years
  • I think they should look into a sequel for UP. Don't know what it would be about, but it would be adorable and everyone loved UP, so there's no chance that it would be a box office bust. However, sequels do tend to be a lot worse than the first of a series, so hopefully the plot of a sequel to UP wouldn't follow that trend and be amazing, like the first one n__n

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'd love sequels for Drive, Children of Men, True Grit,and Gran Torino. Those are some of my favorite movies, but none of them lend themselves well to sequels. I just love the worlds they have created and would like to see more of the characters.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • It's unfortunate that for some movies, there's just nothing more to say and a sequel isn't warranted. I think in those cases, it's best to go for a "spiritual sequel" that explores similar or related themes without being tied to the original rather than a direct sequel.

With that said, I'd love to see a sort of spiritual sequel to Blade Runner. That movie was just sublime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I really like the movie Inception. I hope that there would be a sequel to this movie maybe about Dom and Ariadne having new adventures together again.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • District 10

Seriously, District 9 had the makes of a great sequel. They just had to leave the movie in the dust and now I'll never know if everything works alright. Seriously, we could have explored the alien's culture back on their planet and delved even deeper into the lives and hierarchy of the aliens on Earth. But no.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Home alone 4 is officially the greatest masterpiece alive, should DEFINITELY see it!

Thank me later ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Why no Pineapple Express 2!? The first one was hilarious, I have no idea why the won't make another one.I would like to see a sequel to I am Number Four. In the book series, The Power of Six is next and I would love to see them continue the series because I enjoyed the first movie. The Incredible Hulk 2 really needs to be a thing. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to Hancock either, that was a super hero movie which was a bit different. I've always wanted to see The Incredibles 2, I have no idea why Disney did not pursue that!

Back