• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Movie Victini Event

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    My second Victini was Timid. :D

I restarted my game so I could get another one. I'm going to try for Jolly/Naive this time.

If I hadn't logged onto TC irc on the 3rd I probably would have forgotten to get Victini completely. :3

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
    Got mine just recently. Took me about 5 SRs(I think), but I finally got an Adamant nature. Now I can trade away my old Victini without feeling guilty! :D
    Not gonna EV train it, though. It feels weird using legends in Wi-Fi matches.

Years
    I got Victini at the beginning of the giveaway for both Black and White. They are now playing with the Victinis I got from the earlier Wi-Fi giveaway.

Nintendo should have more Wi-Fi events! This is like, only the second one America has gotten. Though I might be wrong and I missed out on a few or all of the events are on the Global Link, which I can't get on my computer due to my connection. ><

Back