• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Movies that Aged Poorly

Years
  • Revenge of the Nerds (1984) with its.. err.. rapey scenes, passed off as comedy. Pretty bad taste looking at it today.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • After the outbreak of COVID, some channels started airing Kingsman: The Golden Circle more often than they used to. Even though I enjoyed seeing Pedro Pascal there because of The Mandalorian, it was in really poor taste, now that I think about it.

If I found it on TV today, I'd probably just keeping zapping through. (And no, Pedro Pascal ain't gonna cut it either, because the whole fiasco of him hijacking The Book of Boba Fett left me with a similarly bad taste.) It was a terrible movie to begin with, but in the context of this pandemic, it is... unsettling to watch.

Back