• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movies/TV moments that made you cry

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Charlie's death in LOST. I've cried over all the deaths *is pathetic*, but Charlie's particularly got to me. Also, the cancellation of Arrested Development was worth a tear; Conan being promoted to the Tonight Show was worth tears of joy and sorrow and I won't get into that; and when Courage's parents were shipped to the moon in Courage the Cowardly Dog.

For movies, the funeral scene in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn and anything about the Holocaust. And I'll regret saying this, but Marley and Me haunted me for weeks. =3=

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Titanic
    Green Mile
    Crooklyn
    Pearl Harbour
    My girl
    The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

And anything that has to do with a death from cancer.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Futurama made me cry a couple of times. Namely the episodes Luck of the Fryish and Jurassic Bark.

Although they are anime I can not leave them out, One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist have also made me cry. One Piece a whole lot.

I don't know all of the movies that made me cry, but one that recently made me cry was Marly and Me. (or is it Marley?) I lost the family dog that I grew up with a few years ago, and the ending of that movie made me cry like a little baby because it reminded me of all of that.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • One Piece - I cry at like all the origin flashbacks except Zoro, Luffy and Ussop.

A walk to remember - I cried when I saw this but it was like a few years after it came out, since I didn't bother watching stuff like that when I was 8.

Titanic - I definitely cried at this, not when it came out but when I was at the age of having an understanding of death.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Titanic
    Green Mile
    Crooklyn
    Pearl Harbour
    My girl
    The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

And anything that has to do with a death from cancer.
    I also cried at the boy in striped pajamas. I almost cried at the book!
    Also ~
    Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon~Live Acton; Minako Dying
    Marley & Me; The Whole Film D;

peach girl

<3 Pokemon Lover <3
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    Cried at the end of Fight Club. The pixies song (where is my mind) just made it so emotional for me. =)

Rudy

give us a song ex boyfriend
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Dammit, I cried at Heroes.
    I've done it alot, actually. I cried many times at I Am Sylar, and I welled up at Hysterical Blindness.
    Also cried at Bolt, One Stormy Night, Up and After Thomas. I almost cried at Elephant.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I cried in the last episode of Gilmore Girls. XD;; It wasn't sad, but I adored that show, and I got really upset in the final episode. :[

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • The last movie, and only movie I can remember, than made me cry was Troy in 5th grade.
    Now, I'm not trying to act all buff and macho. I'm a cry baby, just not when it comes to movies and books.
    Haha. I pretty much started sobbing halfway through the movie and said "H-How can people be so mean to eachother? its the messenger going to die too? Why are people so cruel?" to my mom.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I don't think I've ever cried harder for a TV show than on 8 Simple Rules when the father, Paul, died (because John Ritter, the actor who played him, died in real life). There were like 3 or 4 episodes involving his death, and I bawled through practically all of them.

Also, in Fresh Prince of Bel Air, when Will's dad came back and they had planned a trip together. Then his dad had to cancel on him, so Will got really frustrated and starting ranting at his uncle about his dad after he had left, then finally started crying and his uncle just hugged him. It was so sad! :(

Back