• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movies

When you go to see a movie, what do you want to see in it?

• Explosions

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Super-Powers

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A Futuristic Setting

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Cool Gadgets

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Death-defying stunts

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Fighting

• Other (please post)

• Total voters

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    When I go, I usually like to see movies that have gadgets. I loved the Jimmy Nuetron Boy Genius movie.

Btw, this thread would be better in OE.

Years
    Naked Exploding Midgets...

lol... that's just an inside joke for my film class...

In truth, I just want to feel good when I walk away from the theater. Something like Garden State or Incredibles...

Or maybe kickbutt fighting...lol

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Well everything! XD Everything can speak for itself...and as for the last option..I want to see a good storyline! Not just some cheap crap with lots of plotholes!

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Oh...a little bit of action, a little bit of romance, a little bit of adventure...a little bit of comedy, a little bit of drama...a little bit of horror <3
    Meh, a little bit of everything ;3

MasakazuTamuraFan

Masazkazu Tamura's #1 fan
    Years
    I go to see Comedy movies like Eugene Levy movie "The Man" when Samual L. Jackson shots Eugene Levy in the butt. I started laughing at my favorite part when Eugene urinated in the pool.

Years
    Unlike the majority here, I'm more into dialogue and thus drama as the two characters talk their problems away. There is nothing that can grip you emotionally as two people while engaging their own banter, realize the underlying issues, be it romance, tension, neurosis, whatever.

So yes, I'm mostly drama but I can certainly dig into a nice romantic drama. Could be why I write so many of them. Shifty eyes.

Back