• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mozarch's trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • sorry one pokemon per day no reservations, and post here when you ready hopefully ill be too

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Can i have that nice shiny zangoose please? I think you will still have my friend code from last time

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2020
    Hey we never traded for your Empoleon and Sceptile :(

Could we do that soon?

Also, for the giveaway, I would like

473_mamoswine_2_m.png

Mamoswine\lvl 100
    Nature: Adamant / Ability: Snow Cloak
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 SpE
    Moves: Earthquake / protect / Stone Edge / Ice Shard

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Hey again, have you got rid of all your pokemon yet or are there still some left? :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2011
    I already posted this before so sorry if you already saw it. I was wondering if it was available could you please trade me this
    Celebi ( NN c-nasty) / lvl 100
    Nature:Modest / ability: natural cure
    ivs: 31/30/31/30/31/30
    EVs: 120 HP | 252 SpA | 137 Spe
    EnergyBall/HPFire/Recover/NastyPlot
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Hey Mozarch I'm heading home now so it'll only take about15- 20 mins and then I'll be able to trade for the shiny latias :D

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • im back Mozarch! i don't really know what hours your online. so i know you don't like to pm but it's probably the best way to reach me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    hey Mozarch I'm home and ready for the shiny latias. I already have your fc registered so I'm all set :D When your ready just let me know and I'll head to the White wi-fi room. :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back