• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MR.3D's shiny shop

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010
    i have a weavile but ahh what nature & what lv is it and what lv you caught it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    man i'm waiting online that u give me back my pokemon cloned from 20 minuts, and i see that u are in a single match
    what's happing? i can't wait too long period and i need my poks back :(

i have no word. U are offline now, and u have my pokemon slaking and alakazam. What i must think now? it's not good. I wish u'll give them back asap and close this transaction or i must report on moderation

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010
    so wait you never sed anything about cloning them and now that i went offline your gunna accuse me of something like that like wdf

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    so wait you never sed anything about cloning them and now that i went offline your gunna accuse me of something like that like wdf
    man
    i'll post what i say u in topic.

Shiny Weavile Jolly
    Shiny heatran Quiet

i need this. Can u clone?
    cechk my shop pls!

in PM

FIRST PM) my english is poor i dunno what are u trying to say.I ev ambipom by myself, i have received timid alakazam but they are legit. Can u clone?
    (and yes now i have checked and it have fake out move)
    THIRD PM) ok, i dunno if it has it, i can cancel it...
    but ok for slaking. Trade now?
    remmeber that u should clone mine also and give them back

i don't know if i've been clear, but i think it's clear that i ask u many time if u can clone, clone mine and give them back coz i can't clone. If u haven't understood, no problem it can happen but i've been astonished when u go offline...
    I can tell u in a different way:
    i can't clone, can u clone for me the poks i gave u yesterday (slaking and alakazam) and give me them back please?
    We close this transaction as we planned, without any problem. If u can't clone i'll make them cloned by other users latios, coza, elhero... and then i give u the cloned, but i can't give u the ORIGINAL pokemons, i haven't cloned and i told u to give me a clone back.
    I wish now it's al cleared and we can proceed in our transaction asap... i haven't slaking and alakazam anymore.

I apologize if there are problems with my english, but i think that u haven't read well my pm :(
    if u can clone u can give me back my 2 poks cloned as we planned and i give u the reward of 2 shiny ut cos i always pay for cloning services.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    hey will you clone a shiny absol untrained for a garitina lvl47 or 48 or a luxray lvl 70?

Last edited:
    Back