• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Mr. Blaine

Quiz Master~[?!]
    Years
    I can finally post my drawings~ [Yes! Darn posts thing >:x]

So I guess I'll post my Pokemon-related artwork for now. :x

Turtwig
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Turtwig[colored]
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Cresselia [ For TwilightBlade ;D Inked with sharpie~ ]
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Beldum
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Gyarados
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Flint [ Woo ]
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Voltorb On Graph Paper~ [ Old~~ ]
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Soo... here's my gallery on Deviant Art. Feel free to browse it~
    https://duh-sa.deviantart.com/gallery/

Years
    |~|O-M-G|~|

I love them all!! ('cept for voltorb...) And wow... Great shading on that Gyrados!! And, really, Flint?!??

Mr. Blaine

Quiz Master~[?!]
    Years
    OMG! TONS of love for that Gyarados! Wow.I'm just...So...AMAZED by how evil you made it look. You're a very good artist. ^___^ Keep up the awesome work!

And,because I think you're so awesome...could I add you to my friends?

Yeah you can. :P

I amaze everyone. xD

Take a look at some of my realism:

[I am an artist, not a racist. No offense intended.]
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

My Dad [WHEN HE WAS 19-20 BACK IN LIKE '68 xDD!]
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Here's some of my anime. :x [non Pokemon atleast]

Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Phoenix Wright
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

[THIS IS OLD~~]
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Ryu [This is old too. Went over it with Sharpie the other day~]
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Miles Edgeworth
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Wow. I envy you because when you draw, you draw clean. x]

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    HI PARTNER TWIN sdaokhsdioasdhjasd

Very lovely and unique style; I simply adore the pokemon and people. :3 Keep at it, you have some nice talent. It seems messy but they really do look nice. (Pen work like on Edgeworth looks messy, not your art... XD *shot*) You take requests? My adorable Cresselia needs her cousin right beside her... *coughdrawLatiascough*

(I was threatened with a loaf of bread to come here. Someone save meh. *flees* D8)

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Omg Saaaaaaaaa. Your art is so awesome. XD Makes mine look worse than crappy. D:

My favorite is still Gyarados but the realistic Hitler is pretty cool too. I like realistic pictures for some reason. o.o I don't have a request sadly.. but if you find time, Eevee would be awesome.

Years
    The Gyarados is absolutely amazing. It looks realistic, especially the gums and fangs. And even more amazing is the realism, both your dad and (Never though I would say this) and the Hitler Portrait are great. I liked the Flint drawing, too. I thought the styling was really creative.

AyuKurayami

Kurayami
    Years
    Interesting....

Well, I must certainly point out you have a talent for drawing in an anime-ish style as well as a realistic style. Your line work is smooth and clean, something I hope one day to attain as an ability.

Your art forces on detail, which is probably very well obvious. I can't start to say how much your art astounds me. Needn't I say more?

Mr. Blaine

Quiz Master~[?!]
    Years
    Well, I must certainly point out you have a talent for drawing in an anime-ish style as well as a realistic style. Your line work is smooth and clean, something I hope one day to attain as an ability.

Your art forces on detail, which is probably very well obvious. I can't start to say how much your art astounds me. Needn't I say more?

Woah thanks. :D;

Never got compliments such as those before on my art. :o!

OMG when did you learn to draw. I love the Hitler picture and a couple of the others. Keep up the good work, there.

I uhh... [tries to remember]... uhh... I didn't. xD I was born with it~ *shot* Yeah my Dad's an artist too. Just not in the same areas as me. He does like... machines instuff. :x

But what I can remember is that I've always been the one who had the most advance artistic skill since... forever. Preschool , Kindergarten, Grade School, Middle School, and half of High School. I get people offering me money now to do projects for them that require drawing. I always reject them ofcourse and laugh it off. xD

Ahh I was a bit scared to post the picture of Hitler at first. :x Some Polak on DA took the picture the wrong way...() And on top of that he was a n00b to DA so he threatened me with, " Take it off or else. " ... yeah. He can't get me into trouble because the picture was drawn just for fun rather than for a racist reason. [ I'm not even a German. And if I wanted to be a nazi I wouldn't get accepted for many reasons~ xDD ]

I appreciate the kindness! Should I post more artwork? :D

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    That Gyrados is pretty awesome. o= Good job! I hope you'll make ones similar to that.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Great Job Sa, I've seen all these but you are a great artist post more :]

Mr. Blaine

Quiz Master~[?!]
    Years
    Hi Austin~ : D

Here's more then:

Spiderman~ [ Woo woo I love Spiderman. Done entirely in 3 colors of ball point pen~ ]
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

A picture I drew of myself back in December around Christmas~
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Monster~ [ Science Project from 10th grade. xD ]
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Roger Smith from The Big O [ Omg I love this guy :x~~ ]
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Roger Smith [ AGAIN 8D;; ]
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Motoo Fujiwara
    Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Soul Edge