• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr k Hath returned

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
    Hihi all you lovely people...

After at last a month of abscence, I have returned

*kicks stupid school*

I have returned for about a month, then back to school again

I hope youguys still remember me

I'm sure some of you willl remember me more fondly than others

But anyway, I'm back

Mr.K

EDIT: Ok guys, after visiting the Ex-HotS, I might not stay....stupid new rule....

Years
    That rule was needed since I was a newbie (which is nearly two years, mind you), but I'd rather not debate about it today.

Anyway, welcome back ^^; I do hope you stay, but if not, I guess we won't stop you. Have fun, no matter how long you're here.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Sammi said:
    I do hope you stay, but if not, I guess we won't stop you. Have fun, no matter how long you're here.

Wanna bet?

Hallo there. Good day top you sir. I trust that you are healthy and well? I'd like to welcome you back the the Pokemon Community forums where you will be spending the rest of your life. :P If you want to be friends here just Pm me. Check out the rules again, yuou don't want to get in to trouble here.

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
    Rules are dumb! Get all the cards you can!

This is what video games teach the impressionably young. It is very scary.

Back