• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr. XY Leaks from 2013, came true in 2020?

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    Back in the 2013 Pokéhype leak season there was a poster on 4chan who went by the name of Mr. XY. While many of his predictions were not in XY, it does not mean GameFreak did not have any of these in a pre-alpha at some point. I want to look back on all the previous leaks from RGBY to Present (SwSh), and reminisce on the old leaks. I've been searching for an image of a pikachu in a top hat that was apart of a "leaked pokedex."

So from Mr. XY's leak list, he has listed

a "Robo" Mouse, a Pikachu like creature. That sounds a lot like Togedemaru to me,
    a Steel/Ghost Straight Jacket Pokemon, a Round head, chains, and thin body. This sounds like Dhelmise, but this one could be a 'reach'.

He predicted both of the fossil pokemon Tyrunt, and Amaura.

The Crystal Girl. Souns very much like Diance

Very plain looking dog, and floppy ears. Furfrou. They cut its pre-evo.

BlackBird/Monk. Shiny Hawlucha.

Kangaroo Pokemon & Its evolution: Originally a Kangaskhanmon, but its design evolved into Pancham, and Pangoro.

Ice / Bug. Little White Caterpillar. Has a white "cocoon" wrapped around its body, including around its neck, like a scarf. IT'S SNOM!!!!
    Stained Glass Moth evo. White. Stained Glass Icy Wings. More or less Frosmoth
    Melting Lizard Line: Salandit, and Salazzle.

Mr. XY had mentioned designs for new baby pokemon, which were ultimately scraped. GameFreak probably had fiddled with the idea of giving every pokemon on that list New Evoltuions just like what was done in Diamond and Pearl, before scraping the idea and only sticking with the new Mega Evolutions.

Speaking of Which, this was the list of evolutions thought of in 2013.
    Sylveon.
    Pinsir (received a MEGA)
    Hariyama (a mega may have been considered for the ORAS games for a rematch with Broly)
    Lumineon (didn't happen, may be a mega or gigatimax in the DPPt remake coming in 2021.)
    Farfetch'd (evolves into Sirfetched now.)
    Sawk & Throh (we'll have to wait for the BW remakes probably.)
    Bronzor Split Evo (If this becomes a thing in 2021 as a Mega or GMax, I'll be convinced this list is 100% real)
    Starmie (This evolution did not happen yet. I'm excited to see it though when GameFreak releases it to the public.)
    Houndoom (received a MEGA)
    Claydol (did not come true yet. GameFreak may have deemed this one too sexual for the Pokemon Brand.)
    Persian (Received and Alolan form)
    Sableye (received a Mega in ORAS)
    Combee (no word yet)
    Audino (received a Mega in ORAS)
    Torkoal (a mega may have been considered for the ORAS games for a rematch with Flannery)
    Qwilfish (still waiting)

The Gym Leaders, and EYE Bond he was deadwrong about, but I believe GameFreak did work on those features.

Things I don't know yet:
    Music Ox (Rock/Ground) Very, blackfurred ox. It has large white horns that resemble tubas "they open at the end," and it's curled. White hair that looks like an old fashion wig.
    Bodygaurd Gargoyle. Grayish, doggish gargoyle creature that's very stout and tough looking. It has red patterns that look like tattoos, and little red earrings. This could be Jangmo-O's line
    Trashcan & Dumpster Pokemon
    The Locust Ninja & Locust Assassin
    Blue Fishing Cat & Its Evo
    The Fire/Grass Coconut line
    Mudpig line
    Star Creature, Planet Creature, Black Hole Creature. Possibly Cosmoem, and Lunala, and Necrozma.
    Clover Dragon
    Ghost (Jellyfish, Dolphin, and Whale) Line

Mr. XY Leaks from 2013, came true in 2020?

What other leaks from pokemon's history came true, or were believable but ultimately proven wrong. Please post memories from PokeLeak images if you have any! PokeGod chat is welcomed as well as Pikablu discussions!!

Attachments

• Mr. XY Leaks from 2013, came true in 2020?
      mr xy leaks.png
      178.1 KB · Views: 0
    Back