• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MrBowtie1224 Here, keeping it classy

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2022
    So, I made my account a while ago, but have done anything with it. So hello! I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I guess that's why I'm making this. :P

Years
    Yeah I noticed you joined last September but I guess you weren't that active back then, so hey it's okay to finally introduce yourself. Welcome to the forums, MrBowtie! Hope your day's going well.

So, why not tell us more about yourself? It can help us show you around and maybe even make new friends along the way who share similar interests. There's loads of topics you can check out, and I'm sure you can stick around longer this time because being active has its benefits as opposed to being a shy lurker, and with the friendly nature of the forum you'll be sure to get the help you need.

Well, good luck getting active again and if you ever need help feel free to ask any of the staff members and I'm also happy to chat with you if you like. Have fun, enjoy yourself and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hey there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums hope you find your favorite section to hang out, here.
    Anyways, Have Fun!

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2022
    Hey, Thanks guys! I hope that I'll stay up to date! I didn't expect anyone to look at this, let alone reply... Thanks again!

Back