• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MrEpicSteve has arrived!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    Hi there! My name is MrEpicSteve and I happen to be new here (registered a while ago to see people's attachments but haven't posted. I'm creapy that way, I know.

A bit about myself... My favourite Pokémon is either Growlithe or Deoxys, and I am an avid Pokémon player as well as reader (Pokémon Adventures FTW).

I'm also currently busy with my own Pokémon game made with PE, never really liked rom hacks for some reason, and am a hardcore fan of the classics (don't get me wrong, though, Jynx and Mr. Mime suck way more than Vanillite).

Hope to be here for a while, and get to know you all better!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Niiiiice to meet ya, Steve the epic man! Ahaha, and no worries! It's nice to have you with us. :3

Hi-fives for Growlithe lovers! Looove the lil'puppy myself; so adorable, and pretty cool to use in battle, hehe. Deoxys ain't so bad, I do like the movie about it! Daw, cool that you made your own game! And yeah, I'm with ya on the classics; they're always fun to play for a bit of notsalgica. <33

Anywho! Enjoy your stay! I hope you enjoy everything around here! If there's anything you need, just give me a message, or any other staff member as they're all happy to help you out! Ciao, and see you later. ^^

Back