• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ms. Naminé's fanclub~ ♥

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Lily's right. Nami won't be pleased to find Hitori here. Hopefully he will make himself scarce by the time she enters this shrine.

Wow, you just notice she'd not be pleased about it? I mean, who cares anymore? It has already happened enough times. Don't you think she's used to that by now? =\

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Wow, you just notice she'd not be pleased about it? I mean, who cares anymore? It has already happened enough times. Don't you think she's used to that by now? =\

Why can't everyone simply try the very best to get along with one another and ignore all the differences...? Naminé thanks Mr. Roy Mustang's effort to settle the issue, as she was absent from the scene to carry the task in person. If she is correct, there seems to be a bit of a quarrel in the recent days over MSN as well. Pray that it will soon be settled... Perhaps someday when she is less occupied with other matters at hand, Naminé will try to be online on MSN and settle the small disputes between Mr. Hitori and the others~

In the meantime, pray that there will be no further disputes before the moderators are involved here...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Yes yes, pray everything is alright. No more GTFOs or STFUs and such and such...:D

So how is everyone, and Nami-chan? Halloween is coming up, and all.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Halloween is so romantic. XD

Totally not joking though. I likez a girl IRL and ya' know...it's all Halloween on Tuesday. So..ROMANTICCCCCCCCCCCC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    ...Kraft, what are you talking about? o.o

It doesn't have to stop - you can be a fanboy of Nami...I was just commenting on the fact that maybe you're getting a little too [SCREW THE RULES OF NOT EDITING IMPORTANT PHRASES THAT OTHERS REPLY TO - I'VE GOT MONEY! (lily and dac, you'll get this xD)]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    ...sigh. Do whatever you want, Kraft, whatever you want..

Too bad that didn't work with the stuffs with Hitori :O You're a hypocrite, Kraft - face the truth >=P.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years

Yeah.

I guess. It'll probably better for all of us. ^^'

And thanks for editing that part out. And keep it out. And don't tell anybody what it said. XD

EDIT: Nevermind >_>

The mood is gone. Time to be bizack. Now, as for that Hitori guy, he's just lucky Naminé came here when she did. Wouldn't want to ruin this shrine with his gravesite.

Anyway, Halloween is coming! Ayipikayé! So, what's everybody going to be doing? ^^

EDIT AGAIN: By the way, don't call me a fanboy.

Last edited:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Well, G, as long as the affection you are talking about isn't in the least like H's. We both know how monkeynatic he can get.

And what makes you think I'm going to die?

And aren't we suppose to stay on topic? I think I'm the one that's always deviating from it. Need to break the habit.

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
    [/shrugs]

I'm in rehab so I've got an excuse.

Yeah, you told me you don't celebrate it. But I hope you're not down on it. Halloween's not as great as you think, but it can be a nice holiday. Except when you eat too much candy and your stomach is about to blow up. =\

Hm, now, where can Nami be?

Back