• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3 - Events, Shinies, EV'd, and more!

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Hey there, I'm doing pretty well, thanks. :]

Would this be okay?

Ev'd Dragonite Lv.100

N:Adamant
    Item:Any Request for.
    Stats:321/394/199/202/210/241
    Dragon Dance/Extremespeed/Outrage/Aqua Tail

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Hey there, I'm doing pretty well, thanks. :]

Would this be okay?

Ev'd Dragonite Lv.100

N:Adamant
    Item:Any Request for.
    Stats:321/394/199/202/210/241
    Dragon Dance/Extremespeed/Outrage/Aqua Tail

Yea sure just let me know when you can trade =]

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Hey, you're online! Can we trade right now?

And how long will it take you to clone them and send the originals back? (just curious)

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    We sure can! And really it only takes me about a couple seconds to clone them, and get back online with the originals. Just make sure you have some junk Pokemon ready to trade back to me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    We sure can! And really it only takes me about a couple seconds to clone them, and get back online with the originals. Just make sure you have some junk Pokemon ready to trade back to me.

Wonderful! (: I'll be there in a sec.

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    No problem! Glad I could be of some help! :]

ATTENTION!
    Hey everyone. I'm extremely sorry to say this, but I've had to undergo some investigation of a large number of my event Pokemon. According to the website Pokemon Secure, [site name withheld] hosted hundreds of Pokemon event files and used them to trade to people, most of which were not even obtained at these events and are considered hacks. Now, I'm not especially sure on this, but if anyone knows anything about this situation, feel free to PM me about it. Here is the link I discovered this from: https://www.pokemonsecure.com/misc/pkmdbhostedfiles.php. Until then, the follow events will no longer be traded:

10 ANIV Alakazam
    10 ANIV Charizard
    10 ANIV Entei
    10 ANIV Suicune
    Bryant Park Pikachu
    MATTLE Ho-oh
    JEREMY Vulpix
    ROCKS Metang
    RUBY Zigzagoon
    SAPHIRE Zigzagoon
    Gamestp Deoxys [Rash]
    TRU Dragonite
    WORLD08 Lucario
    TCGWC Pikachu
    Concert Chatot

That is currently 15 of my 65 event Pokemon I own. I am extremely saddened to lose so many good Event Pokemon, but will not trade hacks to anyone on PokeCommunity. If you have received any of these from me, you may feel free to release them and I will compensate you with any other Pokemon from my thread just like my rules state. Again, I apologize for not learning about these sooner and I hope it hasn't caused any of you any extreme inconveniences.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Just wanted to tell you I have a giveaway thread right now!

Tell me if there's anything you want because it's kinda busy right now (:

bian

Years
    @MsHailstorm:
    It's OK, it's not your fault anyway. I also got a hacked Gamestop Deoxys (Rash) thanks to the link. You really helped me! Now I have to get another Gamestop Deoxys.

Anyways, can you reserved me a Movie 13 Suicune and Celebi when you got it? (the newest events for the 13th Pokemon Movie)
    You can clone my PCNYd Milotic UT and some of my HG/SS events. ^^

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @lunaldi - Thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to check it out. :]

@bian - Thanks, I just hate when people hack Pokemon and ruin it for all the collectors.. If you need another Gamestp Deoxys, I know at least one of mine isn't hacked because I picked it up down the street myself, lol. And I sure can! I'm really hoping to get those myself, so I can definitely get you them too. :]

I think tomorrow if I have more time, I'm gonna go through every single Pokemon I have to make sure it isn't hacked, add that hacked list to the front page so I can refund people if they need it, and release all the hacks I own. I'm gonna make sure that I hack check everything from now on so this kind of thing doesn't happen again. I checked out that website all these hacks are from and it's ridiculous! >:[

bian

Years
    YAY! Thanks! you're really kind! I just want to unlock the in-game events of Pokemon Black and White so I want those 2. You're really kind and nice, thank you very much!

Yep, you seem to have the Modest Deoxys, and it's sure to be not hacked because you got it yourself from the event itself. Is it OK to have that too, I just want to get rid of my hacked Deoxys. I have some HG/SS events here so don't worry. So when will you get the Milotic and the HG/SS event Pokemon? You can clone them now if you want, that's fine with me. And don't worry, the Milotic isn't hacked. ^^

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    So did you get all of your events checked or something?

bian

Years
    @blaQk: You should check your event Pokemon too, because I've seen a Rash Gamestop Deoxys with "Good Perseverance" on your thread, which is one of the hacked event Pokemon from the site. :)

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    @blaQk: You should check your event Pokemon too, because I've seen a Rash Gamestop Deoxys with "Good Perseverance" on your thread, which is one of the hacked event Pokemon from the site. :)

And why do you think I asked if she had them checked . . . ?

bian

Years
    ^
    Of course so we could be sure that all of her hacked event Pokemon are to be removed. And I think she already checked all of her event Pokemon, and she already removed the hacked ones.

Also, I'm just reminding you about it. I've also got a Rash Gamestop Deoxys with the same contents as the one listed on the site. At first I thought it is legit until I've seen the site she provided to us, so I want to get rid of it too. We don't want hacked Pokemon right? So I'm just trying to help everyone. I hope you understand.

Back