• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3 - Events, Shinies, EV'd, and more!

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    ok...well we have a trade....just tell me your fc and when you have time to trade.. ill wait..

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @Slowpoke, Nopoke - Would the Regice be okay? I know it's not really equal, but I'm in need of one, lol.
    @ssrobin - I'll be ready in about 2 seconds if you wanna get online? And you'll need my Diamond FC, please. :]

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @ssrobin - Heading online now.
    @Raichupacabra - Yeah, it's kinda lame, but it makes me more careful of how I trade now, which I guess is a good thing. :]

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    @Slowpoke, Nopoke - Would the Regice be okay? I know it's not really equal, but I'm in need of one, lol.
    @ssrobin - I'll be ready in about 2 seconds if you wanna get online? And you'll need my Diamond FC, please. :]

ok ..im will be online in a sec!

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @Raichupacabra - I saw that, thank you so much! I really appreciate all the help. :]
    @bian - Thank you so much, as soon as I can get my hands on them I'll be sure to let you know so you can get your copy.
    @ssrobin - Thanks so much for the Rayquaza! And if you don't mind, I hope you could rate my thread 5 stars if your happy with your Pokemon. :D

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Well from what I can see, it looks pretty good. You have all the info for your event Pokemon and such, and you have a good list of rules. At the moment, the only thing I can see that you could add are some pictures of the Pokemon. It's not really necessary, but it makes it look nicer. :]

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i saw another 3 events of your that caught my eye lol
    10JAHRE Lugia Careful
    10 ANIV Blastoise Calm
    10 ANIV Zapdos Mild
    if all the 3 are UT, then CMT for them

Back