• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[MTG] achhansrun.t2.dek

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
  • So yeah, Boneyard Wurm was good enough but to make a 3-mana one on crack sealed the deal for me.

-21- Creatures

-4- Splinterfright
    -2- Kessig Cagebreakers
    -4- Boneyard Wurm
    -1- Laboratory Maniac
    -4- Mindshrieker
    -3- Jace's Archivist
    -3- Snapcaster Mage

-10- Other Spells

-2- Prey Upon
    -4- Beast Within
    -4- Visions of Beyond

-5- Planeswalkers

-3- Garruk Relentless // Garruk, the Veil-Cursed
    -2- Jace, Memory Adept

-24- Lands

-4- Hinterland Harbor
    -4- Ghost Quarter
    -9- Island
    -7- Forest

Spoiler:

So the basic idea of this deck is to attempt a fun combo of milling yourself, or at the very least getting the engine of Mortivores in your deck going. Splinterfright and Boneyard Wurm are both insane, and virtually every other card in the deck can help get them going.

I was considering stuff like Viridian Emissary, Memory's Journey and Deranged Assistant, but figured none were truly necessary. I like the deck where it is. (The fact that it has Ancestral Recall + Snapcaster Mage is pretty good value imo)

It's also a deck where I run both new Jace and new Garruk. What a surprise.

Also Skaab Ruinator is poop, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. He's more suited for some mono-blue stupid deck, or in a Pod shell. This isn't a deck for him.

Let me know what you think!

Back