• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I am not big on taking pictures, especially just of myself. I rarely ever take them, but I wanted to compare what I looked like with and without facial hair. Right now, I am growing it out a week or so, and seeing which one looks better.

LOL AND THERE'S FACIAL HAIR TOO? *mind blown.* i have to go to sleep yunno. XD

Sirfetch’d

I am not big on taking pictures, especially just of myself. I rarely ever take them, but I wanted to compare what I looked like with and without facial hair. Right now, I am growing it out a week or so, and seeing which one looks better.

I am the same way, haha. I absolutely hate selfies and I almost never take them :(

You should post a pic in a week or so as well so we can see :D

Years
    Oh my god Fenneking you're so dreamy :O Your eyes are positively sparkling XD So uh, when are we gonna have that next round of shirtless pics? XD

Flatter is super-effective! Thanks so much.

Um, no shirtless pics until maybe once I get more consistent with working out. Senior year is driving me mad already, getting grad school applications done, working, researching for my senior thesis, not to mention all of my courses. I collapse when I get home instead of working out! XD

I am the same way, haha. I absolutely hate selfies and I almost never take them :(

You should post a pic in a week or so as well so we can see :D

Will do! (If I remember)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    First picture!
    I attached the selfiest selfie ever! Using the bathroom mirror of course, though I might have blinded myself.

Nice picture man your hair's cool.

@Jigglymilk you did it right. Looking good!

And everyone avoids my pictures like they're the plague. :P

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Mugshot Emporium

So 7Eleven had a free Slurpee refill day last month so my friends and I did a coastal run of all the 7Elevens in our area to get one. Here's us with Slurpee #1. I'm in the middle :)

Years
    I'd rather y'all not ask about the green cover on the wall in my room, but...

This was me five days ago:

Spoiler:

And then today:

Spoiler:

Yeah, I need a haircut soon ._.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Sector's back with all new photos!

What I just found out is that, I have yet to take photos with my sunglasses. Figured I'd get sharing! (Just took these like 10 minutes ago, so recent? Nahh) x)

Sirfetch’d

So 7Eleven had a free Slurpee refill day last month so my friends and I did a coastal run of all the 7Elevens in our area to get one. Here's us with Slurpee #1. I'm in the middle :)

I am so coming to where you live because Slurpees are the most amazing thing ever omg. Totally jealous. You look great as well!

Spoiler:

And then today:

Spoiler:

Pfft Zach, you don't need a haircut ;D Also, don't post not to ask about something and expect us not to ask about it ;]

jk <3 you look cool too!

What I just found out is that, I have yet to take photos with my sunglasses. Figured I'd get sharing! (Just took these like 10 minutes ago, so recent? Nahh) x)

Take more pics with sunglasses, imo. This was the first time that I have seen you iirc, but you look good dude :D

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I like the shades Sector. They make you look suave especially in the first one.
    I tried doing the eyebrow raising thing Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson does but I couldn't get it any higher over the sunglasses, so I failed x) haha But thanks to both of ya! When I went to buy a new pair of sunglasses after my last one got lost, I wanted something different in colors, no more black shades. I was trying on the exact same one as I have now but they were both blacks & grays, I was like whatever. When the woman opened the box to see what else were in there, there was one red one left, I was like "DUDE, I TOTALLY NEED THAT ONE INSTEAD!" I definitely went into dancing mode afterward.
    Sector, I can't believe I'm saying this but OH MAH GAWD YOU LOOK SO FINE.
    Do you need a towel? ;P

Years
    Nice picture man your hair's cool.

@Jigglymilk you did it right. Looking good!

And everyone avoids my pictures like they're the plague. :P

thanks!

Your goatee is lookin' pretty good as well. My facial hair is actually looking pretty similar to yours right now!

I just realized I was indirectly saying my facial hair looked good. I must be oblivious to my narcissism :/

Spoiler:

And then today:

Spoiler:

My hair was about that long a month ago. You'll feel so much better after it's cut, then you don't have to worry about CRAZY bed hair, and makes life so much easier. Though, I certainly don't think it looks bad whatsoever!

Spoiler:

SLURPEES. I haven't had one in forever; maybe because I don't live anywhere near any sort of 7Eleven :(

Also, those glasses look really good on you by the way :)

Concurring with everyone else, total hawtie. XD

Last edited:

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    Found a few old pics from basic training that i did like 2 years ago, thought I'd share them for the hell of it.

Me and my battle being n00bs
    Spoiler:

This is me being scared as hell during our first wall locker inspection (You can't see it, but in the background drill sergeants are having a blast destroying our lockers)
    Spoiler:

And this is what happened after the Gas Chamber! :D
    Spoiler:

And this is what I used to look like when I had hair!
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back