• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I think I've caught the selfie editing virus :[

Spoiler:
Renée you look super cute in that pic <3

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Not going to lie, at quick glance, you look like Drake. What movie is this?

I dunno if that's a good thing or bad ^^ We share 0% ethnicity.

I'm very jealous. What movie was this?

Well...it might actually not be the best movie ever (maybe second best). It was a film my friends and I did for a club in college; I played a black man struggling to bond with his adult son. Whirlwind of emotions, a real tearjerker IMDB rating 8.8/10

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I dunno if that's a good thing or bad ^^ We share 0% ethnicity.

Well...it might actually not be the best movie ever (maybe second best). It was a film my friends and I did for a club in college; I played a black man struggling to bond with his adult son. Whirlwind of emotions, a real tearjerker IMDB rating 8.8/10

I hope this doesn't come out racist/offensive, but you really don't look very black. XD Looks like quality work though.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
I hope this doesn't come out racist/offensive, but you really don't look very black. XD Looks like quality work though.

Haha spot on, I'm not black at all :P the whole film was a bit of a joke.

I'd have posted a selfie but I never take any so that's the best I could do!

Treecko

Years
Uhm, Hi.

Spoiler:

Here's all** my piercings:

Spoiler:

By all, I mean 4. I have 4 more.
I love your Pokeball plugs alot. Like a lot a lot. You're really pretty by the way and have nice hair as well.

haha awesome!! That toast though :P

Hey there! Im didnt you join PC just recently? great to see you around :)

Also, here is me at the age of 6

Spoiler:

Yup, the toast is the key part. :3

You were really cute as a kid, awww.

Years
Andy, for the sake of other members, myself included, you should delete the following pictures due to excessive sexiness, and thus, a danger to unsuspecting viewers.

But really:

Spoiler:

Irish, presumed chest hair, full beard, blue eyes...that pretty much sums up the ideal.

I think I've caught the selfie editing virus :[

Spoiler:

Apparently Mila Kunis has a younger sister on Pokecommunity? Again, too gorgeous.

Aha okay that's a relief. :P Anyway.

Here's me rushing to school this morning like the protagonist of an anime.
Spoiler:

Mas beards for me to be envious of! Some of us can't attain such sexiness.

Uhm, Hi.

Spoiler:

Here's all** my piercings:

Spoiler:

By all, I mean 4. I have 4 more.

Here we have a girl with insanely good style, red hair, blue eyes, red lips, and negative-space crosses. All of which compliment a pretty face. Yeah, not going to fly, way too cute!

Spoiler:

Oh, and last but not least, we saw a variety of sexy pictures, but a gif takes this to a whole other level. Action needs to be taken NOW!!!

(To those that don't know me, this is total sarcasm. Not the part about yall being sexy, my being upset or concerned about it. :P)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Andy, for the sake of other members, myself included, you should delete the following pictures due to excessive sexiness, and thus, a danger to unsuspecting viewers.

But really:

Irish, presumed chest hair, full beard, blue eyes...that pretty much sums up the ideal.

Apparently Mila Kunis has a younger sister on Pokecommunity? Again, too gorgeous.

Mas beards for me to be envious of! Some of us can't attain such sexiness.

Here we have a girl with insanely good style, red hair, blue eyes, red lips, and negative-space crosses. All of which compliment a pretty face. Yeah, not going to fly, way too cute!

Spoiler:

Oh, and last but not least, we saw a variety of sexy pictures, but a gif takes this to a whole other level. Action needs to be taken NOW!!!

(To those that don't know me, this is total sarcasm. Not the part about yall being sexy, my being upset or concerned about it. :P)

That could have been comedy gold had you not put in the disclaimer at the end :P

Years
That could have been comedy gold had you not put in the disclaimer at the end :P

But really. I can't ever post something funny without everyone getting offended on the internet. Sometimes in real life as well. Ugh, I hate to squander my sarcastic comedy to the masses only to be called insensitive and then have to either ignore the comment (which I can't do), or dig myself into a hole explaining why it is not offensive.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
Suppose I'll let you all see me. One fine picture of myself coming right up. Eat to your heart's content. Lap it all up, for this could be all I offer you for quite some time, dear PC. (I'm on the right if you're truly struggling to determine which person in this is badass enough to be me. You shouldn't be though. Shame on you if you are.)

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
But really. I can't ever post something funny without everyone getting offended on the internet. Sometimes in real life as well. Ugh, I hate to squander my sarcastic comedy to the masses only to be called insensitive and then have to either ignore the comment (which I can't do), or dig myself into a hole explaining why it is not offensive.

Hey, it was still funny either way. If anyone's offended by being told their good looking then I don't know what's wrong with them. (Though some women do sadly and then slap you with their purse or something.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back