• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
here's another picture of me that i found i think i look really cute in a awww kind of way

Ic63jE7.jpg

this picture makes me think my avatar is accurate

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
Holy crap you're really cute ♥ Nice photos!

Excellent photos :) You look so adorable~ ♥

Aww, thank you both! That's so sweet ♥

Good to know they aren't as terrible as I presumed -- to sound less self-deprecating, I was just a little worried they'd look blurry, is all. :) That always seems to happen, haha.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Though it's practically Thursday , my brother and his friends want to start a thing called Plaid Wednesday where you wear something plaid on Wednesdays and I thought I share what I wore on Plaid Wednesday this week.
Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't think you or anybody else should participate in plaid Wednesdays anymore. Not because it looks bad, just because it's plaid and no one should wear it on a matter of principle.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
I don't think you or anybody else should participate in plaid Wednesdays anymore. Not because it looks bad, just because it's plaid and no one should wear it on a matter of principle.

*wears plaid on a regular basis.

Though I do live in the tundra known as Minnesota, everyone wears plaid.

I have so much plaid, it's scary. Do not judge my plaid. I hear the judging, Andy.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014

I have so much plaid, it's scary. Do not judge my plaid. I hear the judging, Andy.

"The Tundra known as Minnesota"

Truer words have never been spoken.

Years

I live in that tundra and don't own a single thing that is plaid. I know a lot of people who do, though. Mostly farmers and hunters.

Some people can pull off plaid. Kouzan up there is one of them.

I can't help but think of Paul Bunyan and his big blue ox Babe when I see someone in plaid, though.

Years

Im definitely digging that shirt!! I have to take of a pic of me in my pokeshirt as well...
What animals/fish did you get to see??

Haha, thanks! And there were quite a few neat fish and sea animals there. Nice coral reefs, too. I have pictures on my iPhone...

I almost bought that shirt!

Interesting. Even though you're like eight years older than me if your age is led to be true :P But yeah, I picked it up at Hot Topic while they were having a buy two get one off sale.

Years
Haha, thanks! And there were quite a few neat fish and sea animals there. Nice coral reefs, too. I have pictures on my iPhone...

Interesting. Even though you're like eight years older than me if your age is led to be true :P But yeah, I picked it up at Hot Topic while they were having a buy two get one off sale.

Yea I am old :/ but I'm still a kid at heart plus my son helps keep me young. I will be buying pokemon stuff until the day I die:)
If I had seen it at 2 for 1, I would have snatched it right up!

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
I live in that tundra and don't own a single thing that is plaid. I know a lot of people who do, though. Mostly farmers and hunters.

Some people can pull off plaid. Kouzan up there is one of them.

I can't help but think of Paul Bunyan and his big blue ox Babe when I see someone in plaid, though.

Lol, ever been to Paul Bunyan land?

Seriously, get some plaid or you won't be Minnesotan anymore, new law.

I will also admit to flannel.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Spoiler:

Me in my dorm like two seconds ago. Sorry about bad lighting. But my face isnt all that attractive anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back