• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

hmmm I've been looking around here for quite some minutes now.. wondering if I have found the courage to post my picture to or not e.e
    hmm.... I'll just do....
    it was a photoshoot with a friend of mine (Alice in Wonderland theme), she added some effects aswell.

Spoiler:

Holy heck you look cute indeed ^_^

Also theres a pic of me inbound as soon as my phone stops trolling me >_>

EDIT: Here's me, and my hair was messed up a lot XD
    blame vacation for this.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Frozthax

Youtube partner
    Years
  • hmmm I've been looking around here for quite some minutes now.. wondering if I have found the courage to post my picture to or not e.e
    hmm.... I'll just do....
    it was a photoshoot with a friend of mine (Alice in Wonderland theme), she added some effects aswell.

Spoiler:

I'm blesssed to have such cutie next to me u3u~
    Love the picture!! :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Liking that haircut BiS.

Well just found out the Target near me has laptops and tablet so as I was going there today, I thought I take a few pictures. So I found a cute Oshawott plushie and a pack of Pokemon cards to pose with me.

Spoiler:

Gonna try not to do this often. Fun fact: the cards on the front of the pack are a Gligar and Gliscor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back