• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Cause of my brother's peer pressure I shaved my goatee and sideburns for No Shave November.
    Spoiler:

I feel so naked without them on my face. It feels and looks so weird not having a goatee. Thank God it grows back.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • You look good Aaron!

Anyway, I was so tempted to buy these pants today, but I decided to wait until Black Friday. ;~;

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • You look good Aaron!

Anyway, I was so tempted to buy these pants today, but I decided to wait until Black Friday. ;~;

Spoiler:

Thanks man! I'm not the biggest fan of skinny jeans , but look good in those so buy them when you have more money. :)

Aaron and Dipu y'all look good as always :)

And yes, I am doing no-shave November as well :p

Spoiler:

OMG competition go! Let's see who can grow out the best facial hair! B)

I like this competition thing, my facial hair grows out weirdly, but I'm up to it. Can never get a full beard though. >.> Good luck to Zach (and anyone else who like to participate).

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • i just wanted to show off my new hat. i think you'll all enjoy it!

Spoiler:

You are getting more attractive by the day my love - and you're surprisingly a hat person. There are many people who shouldn't wear hats (I won't name names) but you are not one of them!

Years
  • Be prepared.

Before you proceed:

• For some reason, I have more chins than I should (seriously)
    • I am lean (seriously)
    • This is not my normal face (up for discussion)
    Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Wait is it up for discussion if that is your normal face? I think that's your normal face.

Ludds

I am British
    Years
  • This is just my Facebook profile picture as I look even worse than usual right now and the lighting in my house is shocking...

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back