• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I love stirring the pot. I'm your first white friend, I hope I will get a special mention somewhere at some point. :)

Years
  • Think you're better of saying me, considering there are thousands of forum members.. but only 2 ladies. O.o I can hook you up, though, just make your way to New York City sometime soon :P

Does this offer stand for anyone who comes to visit you? :P Hehe.

/edit. I just realized this is the photo thread...not the DCC OTL

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • A picture of me with my new Loki hoodie. <3 I got it quite a while ago, but it's currently my favorite hoodie right now!

Spoiler:

I love your hoodie so much <3

Here is a quick photo of me and Cold Fusion (who is sadly inactive now). hi guys

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh what are your preferences?

'Tis a secret! Although if I said it some people might think I'm racist or something...but I'm not, I have a legit reason.

Well thread went from Dipu trying to prove he has white friends to Dipu becoming everyone's wingman (and getting paid for it ) fairly quickly. Hahaha I love you guys.

Valentine's Day made us realize just how lonely we are all...And Dipu volunteered :D

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    'Tis a secret! Although if I said it some people might think I'm racist or something...but I'm not, I have a legit reason.

Valentine's Day made us realize just how lonely we are all...And Dipu volunteered :D

A secret!? You must only like white guys. Yep. I may be a bit biased though.

Valentine's Day did make us realize how lonely we are. I got off work and didn't even realize it was Valentine's Day until I opened a message from my bro pair lunis. I was thinking, "Oh it's Valentine's Day, why in the world did he change his name pink and put that line of text there......weird bro.....". Of course I realized shortly after that all of PC was like that lol.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • So, you're all going to hate me for this but; I went on a Valentines trip to London, and then Paris and took no photos. I kind of have this thing about taking photos at significant events, where I try to avoid it entirely. I guess the explanation would be; Imagine theres two people viewing a fireworks display. One person takes loads of photos and ends up not actually watching the display because theyre looking through their camera at all times. The other person takes no photos and simply enjoys the show.

You never look back at photos of fireworks displays anyway, they're always blurry.

Odd analogy over, as an apology here's a photo of some cute leggings I bought.
    Spoiler:

I got back from Paris yesterday, and this is what the weather was like....
    Cest la vie dans le Pays De Galles.
    Spoiler:

And that rain is why I currently have no electricity at home, and I'm sat in a CostaCoffee leeching their free WiFi.
    That's right, no electricity. No coffee, no warm food.
    Not internet.
    Much suffering.
    Send help.
    Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • That dress though, dayum. Looking great, Kitty :D

And Mark, you look fine. You're really lanky, though, might I suggest going to the gym to bulk up? You'd look sexy as hell with some bulk, you've got the face for it.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Somniac, absolutely gorgeous. Truly stunning. I can't really describe it. Beautiful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back