• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • This picture here is a late Ash Wednesday selfie.

Spoiler:

No that's not the church bathroom. :P

I also get to show you guys my favorite cross, aka the Jerusalem cross. Aka the thing on my neck.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Throwback Thursday. This picture is about 14 years old.

Spoiler:
    I have to agree with John here. You seriously look like that boy who played Aang in that god awful Avatar movie.

Great pic!

Also, what's on your forehead?

Thank you! If you read my comments, you'll learn they're ashes in the shape of a cross. Cause I took this on Ash Wednesday (Catholic/Christian holiday and the start of Lent) after the Mass service. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years

• That's a hot little septum you have there.

Oh thank you ! I really love it. I wanted it when I was like 16 and I thought I'd out grow that but when I turned 21 and still wanted it I decided to get it pierced. People seem to either love it or hate it but as long as I still love it it stays. If I ever decide I don't want it, the scar is up my nose, no one's looking up there on a regular basis anyway.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Years
  • Deciding now to share my workout progress.. some older photos are a bit embarassing. The before photos I took I look awful because I was fed up with plateauing for so long... *grumpyface*

Here goes nothing!

Spoiler:

Drop dead gorgeous. Before and after. That is an amazing transformation that a lot of people couldn't pull off. You should be extremely proud.

I swear if I wasn't already married......

Years
  • Deciding now to share my workout progress.. some older photos are a bit embarassing. The before photos I took I look awful because I was fed up with plateauing for so long... *grumpyface*

Here goes nothing!

Spoiler:
    You look really gorgeous Kura :) and I really wish you the best of luck in continuing with your workouts as well!

Honest

Hi!
    Years

Here goes nothing!

Spoiler:
    I'm a twig, and seeing this makes me feel fat, no lie. That transformation is amazing, seriously. You look amazing. Pretty much speechless, really. That's a commitment, for sure. Well done, Kura, well done. :')

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back