• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Ooh, would you be willing to post before and after pictures?

Here are mine just because:

Before 1
    Before 2
    After 1
    After 2

I still got about 60 pounds to go, but I've lost 100 so far.

I wouldn't mind at all! I actually just posted this on Facebook a few days ago, it shows my weight loss and the weight loss of one of my best friends. I lost about 25kg, she lost way more.
    Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Studying for my mathematics finals, murdered my sanity at last.

Mugshot Emporium

Dem eyes doe! :P

Birthday selfie at Steak n Shake. Got the special birthday cake shake today.

Spoiler:

I really like your hair! I have been contemplating taking a picture of someone's hair like that to my barber and asking if they think that would work...

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Dem eyes doe! :P

I really like your hair! I have been contemplating taking a picture of someone's hair like that to my barber and asking if they think that would work...

Thanks! It takes a good amount of gel and mousse to keep it up like that. But I asked for the back and side shaved really short (I believe a 3, wanted to go shorter like a 2. ) and a bit longer on the top (and 8 and 6).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm always tired.

Spoiler:

So don't take this the wrong way since Maxie's a dude and all, but with that username and the hair you do sorta remind me of him. :P But you know, way cuter.

--

Went to a wedding. I started getting ready early so that I could jab some contact lenses into my eyeballs, but as you can see, I was unsuccessful. I literally spent half an hour trying to get 'em in, but in the end, glasses.

Spoiler:

Also my brother's kind of a dork. I notice that whenever I go to the washroom or something, I always come back to find a new thumbs-up selfie on my phone. Sometimes he makes it my wallpaper.

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    22 seems like a Steak 'n' Shake kind of birthday

That and a good cold one. :3
    So don't take this the wrong way since Maxie's a dude and all, but with that username and the hair you do sorta remind me of him. :P But you know, way cuter.

I think that was kind of the purpose hahaha.

Your picture is great by the way. You're pretty and so are your glasses! And I really hope the wedding turned out fun.

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
    Damn, browsed again a couple of previous pages and I'm bombarded by many dudes with sexaaay beards! Too bad I look old and ugly with them :(

Anyway, a rather focused picture of mine attending a lakeside activity along with my best bud.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thank you! Hahaha yes it was, for future cosplay purposes.

I think that was kind of the purpose hahaha.

Your picture is great by the way. You're pretty and so are your glasses! And I really hope the wedding turned out fun.

{XD} Ahh no wonder, at first I was like "oh that's a cool coincidence".
    And thanks Kouzan! Went better than I expected, weddings of people I don't really know are usually pretty boring haha.

srinator

One day I'll write a pervy novel called Fifty Shades of Pikachu in which a boring, everyday Pokemon nerdy virgin gets thrown into a maelstrom of kinky sex, violence and cute animals far beyond his wildest fantasies.
    Spoiler:

O.O
    Spoiler:

you scare me, you scare me to the core o.o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back