• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mukkamoto's Mass Murder

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    well ok, thanks for trying. It may acutally be mine, it's been acting up lately, and only last night was I able to have a battle, so I was hoping it had gotten better, but perhaps that was just a one off. :(

~T_S

it could be also the distance between where we live, and my wi-fi is slow so it is dodgy at times :P
    but dont worry, we'll have a battle for sure...and thanks for trying aswell

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    lol sorry i assumed you were looking for a battle since you bumped your thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    lol sorry i assumed you were looking for a battle since you bumped your thread

i did bump for battles but then barely anyone was online so i thought ill play MD2 nutil someone shows up, so i think im nearly there so ill be 10mins

EDIT:
    im on my diamond now, just abt to come on wi-fi see you there

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I'll battle you, I haven't played my Pearl in a while and I need motivation to play again D=<

PM me when you're free, as I might not be able to check back on the thread.

the reason for this thread was to motivate me back into battling, ill PM you when im free for a battle :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    im not gonna lie this was a great battle it went back and fourth for awhile but im to tired to see this battle out threw stall so you win :)

oh so have you decided wat poke i should breed for the members of rrc

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    im not gonna lie this was a great battle it went back and fourth for awhile but im to tired to see this battle out threw stall so you win :)

oh so have you decided wat poke i should breed for the members of rrc

not really sure Morph, i don t mind which one you breed since the members will like it anyway :P

but that was another good game, i think my Absol was useless ther but it wa still great,
    GG Morph

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    So im up for battles in abt an hour or so , so if anyone wants a battle later then let me know :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    yh sure morph, in abt 30-40 mins.? i need to go out and do something and i will be back shortly

Back