• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiple Identities

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I love being Canadian. i love the sterotype of it being the "nice person" traveling around the world makes me much fonder of home. i can't see myself living anywhere else but canada. the world is so lovely and the places ive been to and want to go definitely have attractions but home is where my heart is.
    I am 100% with you!! I even love the Canadian jokes eh!!

My turn?

Race/Ethnicity
    White

Religion
    I... don't really know.. I grew up in a catholic family, but I am open know other religions too... I like different aspects of a lot of religions... and I think all the religions came from the same source...

Occupation
    Full time student. I study what? that's my secret :)

Class
    middle-income, but well when you are a student, with the debts...

Language
    French (Canadian-french)

Nationality
    Canadian

National Origin
    Canadian, but in my ancestor have a Irish side I think.

Sexuality
    Heterosexual

Female I am told so hehe ( I have to say I have a kind of girly side.. I have to say I "look like a girl"), but I don't like the gender stereotypes... everybody is "humain".

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Race/Ethnicity
    Caucasian.

Religion
    Atheist/None.

Occupation
    Student.

Class
    Middle class.

Language
    Bulgarian, but I know other languages. Kinda obvious since I am using English to type this.

Nationality
    Bulgarian.

National Origin
    Again, Bulgarian.

Learning/Behavioral/Physical Impairment and Health Status
    It is highly possible for me to have OCD & ADHD, but otherwise I am able-bodied, with the exception of being underweight, but that's only temporary (At least I hope so).

Sexuality
    Straight. Gimme them boys.

Didn't feel like putting them in order, but it's still a reply.

Back