• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MUM I'M UP STOP KNOCKING

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
  • I spend like half an hour convincing myself to get out of bed. Then eat breakfast. Then video games for like a year at a time.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • One of the most important things for me is taking my pills. I take them in a certain order of what came first. Then like anyone, I use the potty because I drink a lot of water at night. XD Anything else is usually kind of a random thing.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • It depends. I wake up at 6:30 for school to my alarm clock and I get ready for school. I just put what is required for school, like a button down shirt and stuff. Then I eat breakfast after using the bathroom and brush my teeth after eating. Then I use the bathroom one last time and tie my tie and walk out the door. Sometimes if I am up late the night before doing homework, I pack my backpack for school in the morning.

If I forget to set my alarm, my mom puts our two dogs on my face to wake me up lol. It works...

I go to a private school, but that doesnt mean I am a rich snobby teenager, so please dont judge me based on that. I am actually pretty humble, and as many of you guys know, I dont want to be rich. I say this because people always assume I am one simply because I go to a private school, and almost all of the people at my school are rich and snobby, and try to rub their money in the rest of our faces.

Years
  • • Find myself awake for some reason, most likely because of cat meowing at me to feed him right now please.
    • Lay there wondering why I can't get back to sleep, why must I keep tossing around restlessly.
    • Get bothered even more by cat, until I decide that perhaps more sleep is not happening right now and I get up.
    • At which point either I head to the bathroom, or I head to my computer to check things. One of those two places.
    • A shower will come at some point after.

And that right there is a general idea of what tends to happen every morning for me.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Wake up, have a panic attack trying to find my clock or phone because I hate to be late to anything. Usually realize that it's 2 sometimes 3 hours before I even need to think about getting up. Then I'll toss and turn for about an hour trying to get back to sleep which eventually leads to me just getting up and taking a shower. Then I go and make something for breakfast which is either a bowl of cereal or a breakfast burrito and coffee. Then I watch a couple of shows/play a game while I eat. Brush my teeth, and then I'm up. If I don't have anything to do on whatever day it is then I'll just wake up at like 4 or 5 pm, use some mouthwash so I don't have dragon breath and then head towards the computer. On days when I don't have anything I need to do showers come before bed.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I don't really have a set routine since I work evenings and nights. I guess whenever I do wake up, I usually lay around in bed for a half hour or so just scrolling through Twitter and checking my e-mail and all that crap. Then I just get up and face the day and all that.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I wake up, start brewing my coffee, take a shower, get dressed, and quickly eat a granola bar and drink my coffee while checking my email/other things online. Then off to class or work, depending on the day. I've managed to get my routine down to a little under thirty minutes, but I try to give myself more time whenever I wake up a little early.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Snooze twice, get up, make a sandwich, check my phone for stuff, head out for work. Pretty straightforward.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i wake up in the morning feeling like p'diddy, kidding
    i'm an early bird and i usually get up around 8, occasionally 6/7 if i want to catch the sunrise.

Years
  • Depends. If it's a school I get up at 5.5, take a shower, brush mah teeth, fire up the computer and lurk here among other places until I have to leave. Any other day and during the summer I wake up, brush mah teeth and then nuke them with something totally not made for breakfast like bubblegum or Bomb Pop, go online and lurk here among other places and order anime junk off of Amazon.

Years
  • After I wake up, I pray first, and then, get my book (Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer, just curious because one of my friends said it was great), finish one chapter or so. Then, eat and shower, then go with Mom to work.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    roll of the couch, sometimes into a few boxes
    use 5 hearts of pokemon shuffle
    go though any area of pokemon rumble world that i don't have all the pokemon in
    tend to the plants in pokemon x
    grab something to eat
    feed the fish, frogs & cats
    brush teeth & shower
    turn on my pc & skim though email, serebii & bulbapedia's news & then aqw & df's design notes
    5 mile walk from my house & back while plaing video games, reading a book &/or listening to music along the way.(though thas more of a daily thing)
    i should also note that i'm nocturnal so usually wake up 6-8 hours after the sun starts to rise
    and i'll just leave this vid link here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDgiudOxsLs

Years
  • On weekends if I don't need to be anywhere I have no routine. That's the whole delight of weekends, isn't it?

Otherwise, standard morning is:
    5.30 am - out of bed
    5.30 am - 6 am breakfast and morning news
    6 am - 6.50ish am - shower, do hair and makeup
    6.50ish am - 7.10ish am - let out the chickens, feed the fish, grab my lunch
    7.10ish am - walk to train station (about 15-20 min walk). If the weather is nice this is one of my favourite times of the day as I live in a very pretty area. :)
    8.30ish am - arrive in office

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I usually wake up and take a few minutes to actually get up, I'll spend those few minutes checking my phone for any messages or whatever else.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Right now I'm working evenings with a long commute so my current morning routine is up at 10-10:30, take a shower (its my morning coffee basically), get dressed (if its a work day, I won't bother on a day off), play video games.

Back