• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen munchlax(diamond)

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
  • I heard that it appears on any honey tree.

And trust me, I searched that Windworks tree (and nine or ten other trees) at least twenty times, and have never seen a single Munchlax.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    i think it makes rarer pokemon appear, and make them stay longer

try like 20+ for munchlax. if that doesn't work, then well try try til succeed.

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    There is thread about honey trees on the next page that explains a fair amount. By the way getting rare Pokemon takes patience

Forgiven

Sleatford champion 07-08
    Years
  • Munchlax is easy when you know were to look. put 10-15 honey pots on the tree out side sunnyshore the wait 12-12 1/2 hours later save out side . go in it should be a silcoon/cascoon then do it 3 more times then you should get it if not then my methord is a gilch that only works on my diamond

Back