• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Munchlax,Munchlax,Munchlax!

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
    in Diamond Pearl & Platinum who captured or seen a whiled Munchlax me & my sister spent 4 month's on honey trees trying but no luck so who has found a munchlax

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Its not really that hard. Just stock up on honey an slather it on all the trees and just keep doing that and you will find a ton of good pokemon that way. Heracross, Female Combee and Munchie.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Ok.... there isn't really any punctuation here, so I'm trying to understand. Do you want to know who has found a Munchlax or how you can find a Munchlax?

Years
    I had found a Munchlax on the 2nd or 3rd tree i put honey on. Bad thing was i knocked it out. Luckily i saved just before it.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I found on in diamond I used that tree located in "eterna forest". I use the quotes because the tree isn't exactly in the forest however if you use cut to use the route between floaroma and eterna to bypass the forest then you'll find the tree.

Years
    I have heard that there is only one tree per file it is possible to get it on. This may be false. I have also heard that if you put on more honey, the Pokémon will be harder to find. Both are untested, to the extent of my knowledge.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
    I spent the first 4 days or so playing this game making loads of berries and using the trees.

I've tried every tree I've come across and still no luck

No female Combee either.

I've got a Aibom and almost 5 heracross. Still no Munchlax.. I want leftovers!!!
    It's so frustrating!!! I've been trying to go to those "rarer" harder to find tree's, but still no luck.

Also in the Platinum guide I did not get the honey tree part. It shows that if it's a 'rare' tree that it's allmost 100% rate to find the munchlaxes.. Any one seen what I'm talking about?

Last edited:

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    I did actually try for months and months, then I decided to go on the GTS and got one in exchange for a Nidoran. Lol.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Really? Munchlax's are so common on honey tree's. I see and catch one everytime I slather honey on the tree's. lol ^_^

PokéMartin

The Lonesome Drifter
    Years
    I've been looking for a couple of days now, no luck so far. I really want a female combee too! No luck on that front either!

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Well, have you found a combee period? What you have to do to find the combee is save in front of the tree, then go into the battle. If the Pokemon is a combee, but it's male, then just SR until you get a female.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    I got both a female combee and munchlax by breeding. Much simpler. But the female combee took forever...like 30 combees. Xo

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    In Diamond and Pearl there is a 1% chance of a Munchlax appearing on Honey Trees, and I've never seen one.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
    My guide says it's 100% that they will have a leftovers held when you catch them in the wild.. That's why I want them.

@ Who ever suggested a SR. Good idea! I never thought of that. I've found over 15 combees probablly.. Still no luck with Munchie though ;/

Years
    The very first time I found a Combee, it was female, so I lucked out. I still haven't got Munclax though, but I've been lazy on doing the honey thing...I need to be more diligent lol.

Back