• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Murdas First Trade Shop

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
Years
That Shiny EV'd Electrode would be nice if you still have it. I have a Celebi which I believe is the 10th Anniversary event edition or whatever (it's legit, I checked). If you already got a Celebi, I also have Tauros and Duskull to offer.

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
Years
That Shiny EV'd Electrode would be nice if you still have it. I have a Celebi which I believe is the 10th Anniversary event edition or whatever (it's legit, I checked). If you already got a Celebi, I also have Tauros and Duskull to offer.
Out of what you have offered i only need the tauros, is it shiny?

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
In response to your request I have CMTed your thread and ask for the ho-oh event if possible. I have a untrained level 5 wi-fi mew

bian

Years
Can you please CMT for your Adamant TRU Arceus? And about the Mew, It still in the PokeMart though and I'm still planning it to get it later or more, but it seems that someone would trade it to you now. :)

Back