• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Murderface. ✂ Badass. ✂ METAL. ✂

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yeah...better than my least favorite soap.

My most favorite is Irish Spring.

...What the hell? XD

Oh, see, I prefer dove soap. It's all smooth and silky <3

...why the hell are we talking aout this? XD

Achamo-chan said:
    ..aren't you that like, 12 year old kid who had the Tails sig that one time? I think we might have talked..once ._.

tch, Yeah I am. We're all ghetto, and unorganized here, so you didn't even really like..have to post to join. ._.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    ..k, you can like..leave if you want to, it's cool ._.

I didn't really..do anything that bad. Seriously. Not wanting to be your "lover" is really..no reason to be pissed at me XD

you were like.. the one who called me your lover first for reasons i do not know....

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    ...What the hell? XD

Oh, see, I prefer dove soap. It's all smooth and silky <3

...why the hell are we talking aout this? XD

..aren't you that like, 12 year old kid who had the Tails sig that one time? I think we might have talked..once ._.

tch, Yeah I am. We're all ghetto, and unorganized here, so you didn't even really like..have to post to join. ._.

yeah, I had a tails theme for a little while before...
    I think it was twice...?
    I dunno.

no posting to joinez?
    that convent.

so.... now what?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ..I think I might have talked to you that one time..Like, remember that time we were all in a group chat, and we started talking because we were the only 2 people left there? It lasted roughly 30 seconds, but I think that's still long enough to actually be considered talking. OH! Then that one time when I threw a rock at you in your own FC ._.

Right, so..AWESOME! THANKS FOR JOINING!!! I would have Marz add your name to the members list, but seeing as I..don't have one, i really can't now, can I? xD
    Hi Michael n_n

..yeah, that's not exactley what you wanted, but deal with it D<

Anyway, there was one time that you did im me and it was just us two, but it literally lasted five seconds. You said a couple of things then left XD It was nice though I suppose. Yeah, I remember you throwing a rock at me, then you threatend beating me with a stick afterwards 8(

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    you were like.. the one who called me your lover first for reasons i do not know....

There were many reasons for that. Most of them suck but heh, whatever. Boredom contributes greatly to that. Oh, and plus..I wasn't calling you "ew" earlier, I was simply stating that you being nearly 3 years younger than me is all like "ew."

..Didn't you leave? Why are you still posting here? XD

Achamo-chan said:
    yeah, I had a tails theme for a little while before...
    I think it was twice...?
    I dunno.

no posting to joinez?
    that convent.

so.... now what?

No, it was only once. Don't give yourself more credit than you deserve. T.T

I'm..not really too sure what happens now. I've never actually ever been able to consistantly keep a fanclub my other 4 before this one died out in 5 pages or less XD

OH DUDE!! We could like, y'know...sing 80's songs. Like the final countdown <_<

*CAUSE IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! DANANANAAAAAAAAAAANANANANANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

I mean..you know how it is ._.

Kyoko said:
    Hi Michael n_n

..yeah, that's not exactley what you wanted, but deal with it D<

Anyway, there was one time that you did im me and it was just us two, but it literally lasted five seconds. You said a couple of things then left XD It was nice though I suppose. Yeah, I remember you throwing a rock at me, then you threatend beating me with a stick afterwards 8(

Yeah, you kinda..ruined the whole point of me having you post here just now, but it's okay. it's good to know you still care <3

xD I didn't threaten you, think about it: I mearly said that by having 2 HP left, death was creeping around at you from every corner. I was just pointing out the fact that it doesn't take much more then being hit once with a small tree branch to cut off 2 hp ._.

Murderface

You have the weirdest thread title, you know that?

Dude, seriously...who the hell names their thread "METAL?" He's clearly trying to compensate for his own insecurities by having it named something like that. I mean, seriously, what the hell? It's almost like as soon as I leave, some poser decides to be pretend to be me, and just start to mess with everyone's mind. Ugh..this sucks. Now I need to reclaim myself as being more Metal than you. There can only be one of us T_T

...where the hell is F.L.Y.?

Whicher

the OG
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    Oh dude, I heard F.L.Y. totally left PC. I don't keep up wit that chick.

Said she was going somewhere like Cave of the Flies, or Den of the Dragons. I dunno, it's a dead forum like 4 people go to. Kinda like BF.. except, not so much suckage. ._.

Murderface

Oh dude, I heard F.L.Y. totally left PC. I don't keep up wit that chick.

Said she was going somewhere like Cave of the Flies, or Den of the Dragons. I dunno, it's a dead forum like 4 people go to. Kinda like BF.. except, not so much suckage. ._.

...Seriously? OMG...I'm seriously gonna cry...

What made her leave? Oh..Oh God no...No...But i thought she..i thought we were...

*Bursts into Tears*

..BF? Dude, wasn't that Nica's forum? That's still alive? hah..we should just go spam the hell out of it right now. Wait, I'm banned? WTF!?! when did that happen?

Whicher

the OG
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    Yeah. I dunno, she's kinda weeeeird.

Yeah. Dude, it's like way active by like 7 people, including all the guests they get because you can actually Google search that forum.
    ...we totally should, but I don't feel like signing in.

...Why'd you get banned?! O_O

Murderface

Yeah. Dude, it's like way active by like 7 people, including all the guests they get because you can actually Google search that forum.
    ...we totally should, but I don't feel like signing in.

...Why'd you get banned?! O_O

It sounds kinda cool, maybe I should go check it out. I mean, it's not like the entire forum is filled with heavy teen angst, and furries, right?

I'm..not really sure. I though Nica was my friend. i haven't posted there in like, months o_O

...Oh, dude, that Loser is paired with Aegis? OMG I HATE THAT DUDE! He stole shayla away from me, and I still need to kick his ass because of that <_<

Whicher

the OG
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    Nah man, it's just a little forums for her friends and her. It's not worth going and registering.

HAHA Aegis... Yeah, go kick his ass. You have an undying love for her, don't you?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

And with that, I'm officially joining the hardest fan club ever!

Though I don't know how much I'll be able to stick around here, but I'll try my best (you guys have increased your ammount of fans like a lot, so I guess your fan clubs will be on for a lot of time)

So, dude, hope everything's going good on your life!

[EDIT]: And, since nobody replied after this post, well, I'm wishing you a happy new year, man!

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

And with that, I'm officially joining the hardest fan club ever!

Though I don't know how much I'll be able to stick around here, but I'll try my best (you guys have increased your ammount of fans like a lot, so I guess your fan clubs will be on for a lot of time)

So, dude, hope everything's going good on your life!

[EDIT]: And, since nobody replied after this post, well, I'm wishing you a happy new year, man!

METAL!! \m/>_<\m/

*Yeah, I totally have a claim on that smilie. If you use it in my prescense, be prepared for a verbal beatdown.

Erm, no. I'm actually alot less popular than I was back when my first few fanclubs were made. Seriously, most of the people I used to talk to have left PC, and are being replaced with the constant flooding of newbs who contribute absolutely nothing to this forum. Dude, look around the MCG section...The entire thing has become this huge...mass of..lameness..? O_o

I blame Marz. He's not doing his job correctly. <_<

Happy New year!! 8DD

...Dude, go get started on my character for shiny gold. Right now. T_T

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    METAL!! \m/>_<\m/

*Yeah, I totally have a claim on that smilie. If you use it in my prescense, be prepared for a verbal beatdown.

Erm, no. I'm actually alot less popular than I was back when my first few fanclubs were made. Seriously, most of the people I used to talk to have left PC, and are being replaced with the constant flooding of newbs who contribute absolutely nothing to this forum. Dude, look around the MCG section...The entire thing has become this huge...mass of..lameness..? O_o

I blame Marz. He's not doing his job correctly. <_<

Happy New year!! 8DD

...Dude, go get started on my character for shiny gold. Right now. T_T

It's not completely his fault o.o

But I find it funny how when something goes out of your line of happayness, you blame him XD

HALLO MICKY HOW GOES IT? I GOT YOUR LETTER I FOUND IT FUNNY HOW THE FIRST WORD WAS 'DUDE' AND THE CD WASN'T TO BAD EITHER. THANKS :D
    Yes indeed, only the TRUELY badass draw smilies offline.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    It's not completely his fault o.o

But I find it funny how when something goes out of your line of happayness, you blame him XD

HALLO MICKY HOW GOES IT? I GOT YOUR LETTER I FOUND IT FUNNY HOW THE FIRST WORD WAS 'DUDE' AND THE CD WASN'T TO BAD EITHER. THANKS :D
    Yes indeed, only the TRUELY badass draw smilies offline.

NO DUDE THE CD SUCKS GO BREAK IT RIGHT NOW. IT'S ALL EMO AND EVERYONE IN THE BAND IS GHEY. SERIOUSLY, GO LOOK UP SOME LYRICS TO THE SONGS ON THAT CD. THEY ALL TALKING ABOUT DYING, BLOOD FETISHES, OR BOI SECKS. [/lulcaps]

I was gonna return it, but ..y'know <_<

TERESA! >O

I missed you today..We're back in school now, and I didn't find this out until about 6 this morning when my mother came downstairs, and started screaming at me in incomprehensible spanish that I had to wake up for school..after i hadn't slept the entire night. So yeah, over the past 3 days, I've gotten roughly 30 minutes of sleep XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Yeah, I looked at that insert book thingy and it's got all these frickin emo picture of them all... over... the... place ._.

I was like 'lol ghey'

But I've always liked Miss Murder, it's a very fun song, talking about... I haven't figured out what they're talking about it all makes no sense :D

LOL CAPS IS FUN
    Did you get mine yet? :'D

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    MICHAEL........hey. :D
    Dude, so you're like in school again today, huh? That must suck.....
    Fortunately I don't go back 'till tomorrow:\
    So, like....WTF is going on with you?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    lolzorzorzorzorzorzorzorz I go back to school on like the 9th of January. O_O

MICHAEL WTF UR NOT ON MSN. crap wait, you're at school, nevermind. XD

yo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back