• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Murt's trade/breeding shop(OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yoooo!! Hello again my friend!! I have an urgent and maddening task for you! I just prepped a WHOLE team of shiny competitives for the June international and NONE of them are qualified because they don't have that darn blue pentagon. SO I NEED YOUR HELP! I know you don't normally do them but I'm DESPERATE!!!

I need a 6th generation 6IV, modest litwick and a 6th generation, 6IV modest or timid cottonee. As I said I'm REALLY desperate and there IS a 1/32 chance to get one. I can hook you up with a 6IV Ditto if it helps. I'm gonna be trying to get them myself too, but I thought maybe you could help

I got one! Thanks anyway

Last edited:
Years
hey i'm interested in your win2011 celebi and your rash movie14 victini. you said u wanted breedjects. if so then look at the breedject section in my shop and tell me what u want :p if not i have other events and shinies

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Yoooo!! Hello again my friend!! I have an urgent and maddening task for you! I just prepped a WHOLE team of shiny competitives for the June international and NONE of them are qualified because they don't have that darn blue pentagon. SO I NEED YOUR HELP! I know you don't normally do them but I'm DESPERATE!!!
Sorry I checked the thread a couple of times and saw you were still the last post so I just assumed nobody posted :c Sorry about that I would have helped you out too....
I need a 6th generation 6IV, modest litwick and a 6th generation, 6IV modest or timid cottonee. As I said I'm REALLY desperate and there IS a 1/32 chance to get one. I can hook you up with a 6IV Ditto if it helps. I'm gonna be trying to get them myself too, but I thought maybe you could help

I got one! Thanks anyway

hey i'm interested in your win2011 celebi and your rash movie14 victini. you said u wanted breedjects. if so then look at the breedject section in my shop and tell me what u want :p if not i have other events and shinies
Hey! Sorry about the late reply, did you see my post in the quick trade thread? If you have any of those I'd accept them in exchange if not I'll check out your thread for some breedjects :)

I offer you 1 lvl 1 Eevee with 5IV's.
and i really want:

DW Palkia
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Telepathy
Moves: Aqua Tail | Dragon Claw | Earth Power | Aura Sphere
IVs: 14 | 27 | 7 | 9 | 19 | 12

Hi there, not particularly interested in your Eevee, I wouldn't mind trading you the palkia but do you have anything else for trade?

Years
Hey! Sorry about the late reply, did you see my post in the quick trade thread? If you have any of those I'd accept them in exchange if not I'll check out your thread for some breedjects :)

Hi there, not particularly interested in your Eevee, I wouldn't mind trading you the palkia but do you have anything else for trade?

I have a lvl 70 zekrom, Zygarde and a lvl 51 virizion, and lvl 1 phione , a few HA pokemons , I can PM the list, but I don't HAve any shinys, competitive or special legandarys for trade.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I have a lvl 70 zekrom, Zygarde and a lvl 51 virizion, and lvl 1 phione , a few HA pokemons , I can PM the list, but I don't HAve any shinys, competitive or special legandarys for trade.

Do you have Florges, Skiddo, gogoat, spritzee or slurpuff? I need those to finish the dex and get the shiny charm. If not could you pm me a list of your HAs please =]

Years

what was your post? o.O i also have HA pokes as well altho u havent stated which ones u want o.O

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I have a skiddo lvl 10 without HA
Awesome, I'll trade you the palkia for that then?

what was your post? o.O i also have HA pokes as well altho u havent stated which ones u want o.O

It's on the quick trade then but basically I'm looking for these now Florges,, spritzee or slurpuff.
In regards to HAs pretty much everything bar bagon/dratini/slowpoke and the common-ish ones, more than likely you have something I don't

Years
Awesome, I'll trade you the palkia for that then?

It's on the quick trade then but basically I'm looking for these now Florges,, spritzee or slurpuff.
In regards to HAs pretty much everything bar bagon/dratini/slowpoke and the common-ish ones, more than likely you have something I don't
Okay nice :)
I added you, and I am online, so I will send you a trade when you come online

Years

oh. u mean the quick trade thread in quick trades? :P

i can breed u a florges and spritzee. if u want i can have spritzee hold its evolution item so that it evolves into slurpuff?

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
oh. u mean the quick trade thread in quick trades? :P

i can breed u a florges and spritzee. if u want i can have spritzee hold its evolution item so that it evolves into slurpuff?
That would be fantastic! gimme a sec to transport the two guys for you!

Years
Yeah no rush at all my friend :)

btw i saw u wanted hoopa. if u still need it can i have the adamant victini as well plz? :P

also i think your gamestop celebi is kinda hacked... it's not on the serebi event database. i googled it and apparently gamstop celebi is an unreleased event but some stores released it haha so i dunno if it counts as legit or not :P

finally got round to posting an offer xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
hey i'm interested in a timid latios with good IVs and your shiny one looks perfect. I can breed you a few 5/6 IV pokes of your choice or if you're looking for something else let me know.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
btw i saw u wanted hoopa. if u still need it can i have the adamant victini as well plz? :P

also i think your gamestop celebi is kinda hacked... it's not on the serebi event database. i googled it and apparently gamstop celebi is an unreleased event but some stores released it haha so i dunno if it counts as legit or not :P

finally got round to posting an offer xD
It's not hacked it's considered undistributed content. What with the date changing or whatever Nintendo never intended to release them but it was possible to obtain them without cheating through gamestop.

Sorry literally just got home there, I don't mind throwing in the adamant victini for Hoopa too.

hey i'm interested in a timid latios with good IVs and your shiny one looks perfect. I can breed you a few 5/6 IV pokes of your choice or if you're looking for something else let me know.
Hey Zach, could you possibly pm/vm me a list of guys you could potentially breed please?

Years
It's not hacked it's considered undistributed content. What with the date changing or whatever Nintendo never intended to release them but it was possible to obtain them without cheating through gamestop.

Sorry literally just got home there, I don't mind throwing in the adamant victini for Hoopa too.

that's why i said kinda hacked :p well i guess it is legit but at the same time illegal haha. a bit of a grey area tbh...

soz I've been busy but i should have the pokes ready by tomorrow i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back