• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Muse Or Radiohead?

Who's Better

• Muse

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Radiohead

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Radiohead, Kid A and OK Computer are amazing albums.

That being said, Radiohead is also crazy overrated.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd hate to define which I think is better, however both bands are extremely talented and super successful. Though I'm edging for Muse purely because I prefer their music and not due to them being less inferior compared to Radiohead. Muse are seldom imitated also which adds to their credibility as a difficult band to follow. Also fantastic live, as are Radiohead though Matt really puts on a show. However I'll reiterate by saying I feel both bands are uber talented and I don't think anyone could call one better than the other.

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
  • I can't decide for squat!!! "Map of Your head" and " Hate this and Ill love You" are both great songs by Muse. But I also like "Creep", "The Tourist" and " Sail to the moon" by Radiohead.....this is hurting my head....

Years
  • I'm going with Radiohead here, just out of personal preference, but I think both bands are extremely overrated (especially Radiohead). Muse have a couple of good songs but they don't keep me interested because most of their songs sound incredibly similar and epic-sounding which isn't really my thing (well not when every song is epic-sounding anyway). Radiohead have some good albums, In Rainbows being my favourite, but I don't really listen to them much, mainly because there are a lot of bands that I think are better than them which I listen to instead.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i don't really get the comparison but my vote goes to radiohead for being a notably more innovative with their sound and all around creative

Ayselipera

I like both a lot and they are both pretty similar to me. I listen to more Muse though so I'll go with them.

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • I watched Muse live at Wembly Stadium in London and the performance blew me away. My mom met Tom York of Radiohead but I really couldn't care less, it's all about Muse. ;)

Back