• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Muse

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    MUSE FTW!
    I've been listening to them for a couple of months and i'm hooked on them. Falling Away With You and Time Is Running Out are my favourite songs. I've got all their albums.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    my sister like them very much

That's great, but the thread is asking if you like them; not your sister. Also, your post lacks content.

Provide content and examples in your posts that ask of your opinions. If you are asked what you think of a specific artist, please don't say "I don't like her." or "She/He's horrible." or anything along those lines and then say "That's all that needs to be said." to get that character limit that you need to have when posting. It's important to have intellectual posts in this section, and you posting that isn't very intellectual. Posting things like that will be considered SPAM and will result in a warning (if you haven't been infracted for SPAM previously) or an infraction (if you have been infracted/warned for SPAMing in the past).

Hurricano

A Last Day Of Magic
    Years
    Muse=gods

2nd on my Last.fm plays and I've got all 4 studio albums, where I don't buy my own records.(Hullabaloo excluded as a studio album)

I guess Origin still remains my favourite album, but in a few months Showbiz came close to Origin.

My favourite songs are Sunburn, Muscle Museum, Showbiz, Bliss, Citizen Erased and Hysteria (especially the live version of Lowlands '06)

Maybe Radiohead is better than Muse, but Muse is more of my style. But Radiohead are gods too.

Last edited:

Goðafoss

Smothered
    Years
    MUSE! <33

Omg, Muse is sooooooo great, listened to it like, 3 times more than ANY other band.
    I have all the albums, bonus tracks, everything!

Nothing is better than Muse. <3

Back