• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Musharna versus Swoobat

Which do you pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I'm going with Musharna for this one. Never fancied Swoobat. Although Musharna is kinda weak (you'll find that even his high HP will be useless in higher level battles), but I've trained him from level 8 to L98 (going to be 100 soon), so I guess I'm kinda attached to it.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Musharna because I used one in white and once it learned yawn and moonlight it was unstoppable. It even took out two bug pokemon in my gym battle against Burgh!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Musharna because I used one in white and once it learned yawn and moonlight it was unstoppable. It even took out two bug pokemon in my gym battle against Burgh!
    Add "Dream Eater" to that. Though my Munna has Hypnosis, which isn't 100% accurate.

Cyclone

Years
  • I think Musharna wins this round, I didn't care about Swoobat at all.

Next up is our last B/W Pokemon comparison poll ever *sob* but I guess we can help go out on a high.

What I liked better about Musharna than Swoobat was because Musharna, while being slow, has a load of bulkiness compared to the more frail Swoobat.

Not to mention I trained up a Telepathy Musharna I caught in Black (the one you can find in the Dreamyard Basement on Fridays) and she was pretty good.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I just got here to see the third last poll - this is still new to me, I want these polls to continue! Not right to drudge up the old ones...;)

Cyclone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I just got here to see the third last poll - this is still new to me, I want these polls to continue! Not right to drudge up the old ones...;)

Cyclone

Well you probably should post that in the feedback thread, rather than here, since your post doesn't really contribute much. :( However you can post in anything with the weekly poll prefix whenever you want!

Anyway sucks that Musharna won! Prepare for the last poll really soon. :(

Back