• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Music <3

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    My favorite D/P music is Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit battle. It's so catchy!
    I also like the Game Corner music and the Champion battle with Cynthia. D/P has much better music and sound affects out of all the handheld Pokemon games! =D

Eisaku

EmPoLeOn RoX
    Years
    I love the music of Diamond/Pearl so much that I bought the soundtrack. My favorite songs are the Game Corner theme (it sounds DDR-ish) and the theme of Route 201.

I love the song in the game corner too! It made me wanna play DDR when I first heard it and left it there for like an hour LOL! =^^=
    Also like Rt. 229, Rt. 222, Elite 4 music, Oreburgh, and many others that I foget where they are.
    Overall, LOVE the music!!!!

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Cyrus battle music. Hands down the best battle music of a Pokemon game, even beating out the G/S/C Champion music (well, at least till they get remade)

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I always thought the Arceus theme could of been better. (not to mention longer.)

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years

What are you talking about?! That's not even near all of the tunes from Diamond and Pearl. There are over 100 tracks on the 2-disc soundtrack. I really recommend people to buy the soundtrack. It's definitely worth the money.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit theme is awesome. The Arceus theme is just plain scary.

Back