• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Chit-Chat

Years
    Eh... okay

Well so speaking of Blink 182, their new song sounds very familiar. The style of the keyboards and the appregio chords...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    AVA are pretty good. I was a fan of Box Car Racer, and was disappointed when they split, but it caused too many rifts within Blink itself. I'm keeping an eye on both AVA and Plus 44, and will be interested to see what Mark does~

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Niko, to which Blink 182 song do you refer?

Dardanel, a studio recording of "Mistake" does not exist. They play it live as it is a cover of a song by Big Wreck. You can track that down if you want.

Years
    Geometric-sama said:
    Niko, to which Blink 182 song do you refer?

Dardanel, a studio recording of "Mistake" does not exist. They play it live as it is a cover of a song by Big Wreck. You can track that down if you want.
    It's the new one I've been hearing on the radio lately.

#1 Mimi Fan, please don't swear. Thank you.

Years
    They're okay. I say that if you want to be popular nowadays, try to develop your own sound and don't go with a fad or something popular because if that fad or style dies out, you die out with it. Kind of like natural selection, no?

But yeah... ever since I've learned how to play "Black Dog" by Led Zeppelin in the guitar, I've been listening to more and more Zeppelin lately. So I'm sure some people here already listened to Zeppelin... =O

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
    Yes, but they dont do it cuz its a fad, believe me I know them they are nice guys and they really dont give a crap about style, they also both play in a metal band called waiting for daylight, Look Waiting for Daylight up on myspace music

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Niko, as far as I know "Not Now" is the only single released recently (that being last year), but I believe it was only released in the UK since it appeared on the UK version of their Greatest Hits.

It was a B-side on one of their Australian singles, and is one of my favourite songs.

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    classic music goes(I am not dumb because of this)

R&B goes

hard rock doesn't goes

and I like red hot chilli peppers, Snoop Dogg,

Years
    eh... there hasn't been a good music conversation here in a while. So let's get something going:

Wolfmother. Awesome band. When I first heard them, I thought that they were a cool band in the 70s/80s. Turned out that they're quite new and from Australia. And they're pretty amazing! Imagine Black Sabbath infused with Led Zeppelin vocals, AC/DC riffs and Zeppelin solos with the quirkiness of Flaming Lips.

Years
    Eh... notice that I'm trying to instigate a decent music conversation? If you've got nothing best to say, then don't say anything at all...>>

Back