• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Chit-Chat

Years
    I like alternative rock. Especially Coldplay, U2 and The Corrs. I also like Matchbox Twenty ...and for some reason, I love Creed!!! XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Alternative Rocks (get it? lol I'm a loser)

I like Alternative too... I like most Rock. Just Like I like All Techno. TECHNO ROCKS (not an oxymoron)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ehehe... yesterday I got the Linkin Park Live in Texas DVD/CD. ^_^;; I've yet to watch the DVD, but the CD is pretty good. :e The songs don't sound.. "live" enough, though. It's too much like the original CDs. @_@;

As for music in general, I prefer rock music. Although, I am really getting into a lot of orchestral things in the soundtracks I keep buying. XD;

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I may get tickets to the Vans warp tour this summer, but im not sure yet. All the best bands are going!

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Dizzy said:
    So Anybody like Techno? Techno Rocks man, I'm getting Euro-Dance Fever II.. It rocks
    No, I never listen to much techno

But anyways I got a New Yellowcard CD this weekend, Its one of the best CD's I have too. :classic:

baby*j

Years
    If anyone here likes hip hop then I suggest hearing "Jesus Walks" by
    Kayne West, it's f-----' crazy! So is "Victory 2004" by B.I.G/P.Diddy/Lloyd
    Banks and some other people I can't remember right now.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Heh, I just released Celebrate Nite I, a heavy Trance CD.. For Miyu-Chan and Kayleigh, Special Promotions I have made for them :). Miyu-chan get's the Butterfly part of the CD, and Kayleigh gets the Bumblebee part.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Dizzy said:
    Heh, I just released Celebrate Nite I, a heavy Trance CD.. For Miyu-Chan and Kayleigh, Special Promotions I have made for them :). Miyu-chan get's the Butterfly part of the CD, and Kayleigh gets the Bumblebee part.
    Whoa, awsome you made this CD by yourself? cool :cool:

Years
    Hey... I want the cd too...:D Butterfly? That's an old song... Ai aiee ai, I'm a little butterfly...

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I still dont under stand, did you mix these songs your self?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Scyther5 said:
    I still dont under stand, did you mix these songs your self?

I mixed some of the songs ^_^. Other songs though arent mixed but I put them on their because they make a "Trance-Combo"

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Wow, thats awsome! your so talented =P

Back