• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Music Events Hub

Years
  • Hi everyone! So with the recent additions to our Discord server in the form of Chuu and such, it feels silly to not capitalise on these! So throughout the GT, we'll be running some music-based events! Here's the lowdown on those.

Last.fm Leaderboard

I will be collating information from last.fm/Chuu on the Discord server things such as song/album/artist plays, most new artists found, etc. I will run this twice, once for each week.

Winners (i.e. in the top 3) will receive 30/20/10 points for their team, I will announce the winners on Discord and here.

Music Sessions

Similar to events like Pictionary, I will be running impromptu Music Sessions throughout the week using the bot on the Discord server. I will be scheduling sessions on the weekend where I can. I will award 5 points to the participants. The proposed times for these events will be:

Saturday 10th & 17th July - 22:00 BST to ~02:00 BST
    Sunday 11th & 18th July - 22:00 BST to ~00:00 BST

Obviously these will lie in conjunction with other events and will all be hosted on the Discord server. As a result, you will need to be on there and you will need to do two things:

- Register to the Chuu bot on the Discord server (this is for the Last.fm Leaderboard)
    - Assign yourself the @Radio role on the server. This can be done in either #gt-general or your team channel, all you need to do is !addrole radio.

Otherwise, I hope to see you on the jukebox and sharing some good tunes with everyone else!

Last edited:
    Years
  • last.fm Leaderboard

Unfortunately due to last.fm mumbo-jumbo, I was not able to obtain the first week's leaderboard. HOWEVER, I do have the leaderboard for the second week.

Reminder: this is the top 3 users across a variety of categories, those being:

- Total songs played
    - % of new artists/albums/tracks (200+ plays threshold)
    - Total artists/albums/tracks

For each top 3, users will score 30/20/10 points respectively. So let's see who placed where!

Total Songs Played

1. Ash Ketchup - 1319
    2. Daichi - 1212
    3. Inky - 1032

% of New Artists
    1. Ash Ketchup - 36%
    2. Merc - 30%
    3. Fletch - 28%

% of New Albums
    1. pig - 57%
    2. Ash Ketchup - 52%
    3. Demonade - 44%

% of New Tracks

1. BG - 65%
    2. Demonade - 61%
    3. Fletch - 49%

Total Artists Played
    1. Ash Ketchup - 593 Artists
    2. Aslan - 152 Artists
    3. Merc - 136 Artists

Total Albums Played
    1. Ash Ketchup - 797 Albums
    2. Aslan - 238 Albums
    3. Merc - 198 Albums

Total Tracks Played
    1. Ash Ketchup - 1089 Tracks
    2. Aslan - 348 Tracks
    3. Fletch - 312 Tracks

Most Played Artist
    1. Inky - The Maine (545)
    2. Fletch - Tinashe (416)
    3. Daichi - Blind Guardian (325)

Most Played Album
    1. Inky - XOXO etc. (The Maine, 534)
    2. Daichi - A Twist in the Myth (Blind Guardian, 230)
    3. Demonade - 5 (Sault, 109)

Most Played Track
    1. Demonade - Up All Night (Sault, 109)
    2. Fletch - Bouncin' (Tinashe, 67)
    3. BG - AOVOL- 2AM (SuS PhiXioN, 66)

What a week! Loads of great music and a lot of enthusiasts it seems! So this will bring points totals to:

Solum - 340
    Aecor - 70
    Caelum - 170

And with that, it comes to a close! Expect more of this sort of thing in the future however ;)

Back