• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music(pole)!

Fav Music!

• Sk8R/Rock

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Gothic

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Punk

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • R&B

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Rap

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Heavy metal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pop

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • classic

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cloud Strife

The One Winged Angel
    Years
    Whats your fav type of music!
    Mine is Sk8R/Rock, Punk and heavy metal! :D
    :snea:

Tell me if theres one type of music missing. :D

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Punk Rock owns your converse off xD
    ...If you can define Punk today, that is. =/ I have my idea of what it is, but most people disagree...but Punk Rock still pwns you!

vato_nolan

Better than you since 1991.
    Years
    I love every single type of music,I will listen to anything.Everyone thinks Im some Hardcore rocker guy,when really my overall fav music is POP.Oh well.See ya.

Years
    Aye... more idiots who see music in a lesser side... there's more genres of music than the superficial crap that you put in that poll you know... to hell with you for putting a non-existant genre with rock.

Such of those that you didn't put are my favorites, too:

Grunge, Garage, Post-grunge, Early 90s Alternative

As for the punk rock of today: It's superficial money making crap better off thrown in the mud made by corporate swines and drown with all the misguided fans...

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Yeah not quite sure what Skater Rock is...maybe So. Cal. If so love it. However I voted for punk rock, cause the best bands are punk...duh...
    Maybe I should have voted for other, cause Sum 41 is punk but I call it metal punk...and its not their not the run of the mill punk band.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Niko said:
    Aye... more idiots who see music in a lesser side... there's more genres of music than the superficial crap that you put in that poll you know... to hell with you for putting a non-existant genre with rock.

Such of those that you didn't put are my favorites, too:

Grunge, Garage, Post-grunge, Early 90s Alternative

As for the punk rock of today: It's superficial money making crap better off thrown in the mud made by corporate swines and drown with all the misguided fans...

ouch. Niko has a very strong opinion about music. But you know, you didn't have to bring a negative comment that the poll was bad. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Only one choice...I chose rap.

Really, Southern rap is my favorite by a small margin. 90's R&B, punk rock, heavy metal, alternative, and underground rap are close seconds.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Well I like many kinds of music, depends on the song. I go crazy for punk rock , like Greenday..But I also like different pop songs, sometimes hip hop and rap...I really can't choose.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    I really love Rap, Hip-Hop and R&B. It's the stuff I grew up on, and it's still my favorite to this day. ^_^ I also like alot of more Rythmic Hip-Hop, dunno what it's called though. Next to that, I'm a sucker for Pop and New Age/Alternative [Maroon5 stuff] D:

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I used to like rap, but now i like punk most. And the rest is kinda ok

Back